Wednesday 2 March 2011

Sea water and hair - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I need some advice - I are going to sea, but I'm not sure I know exactly how to combine my problems with hair pochivkata.Kolko complex came Embarassed put a short screw up that every day to wet hair is exposed to sunlight in the evening I guess I should use hair dryer to make it look a little more volume and t.n.Chudya if you use shampoo is now suitable for everyday use, if not suggest me some of sea.
In general, please share your experiences - for me is the first year at sea after the hair loss started and wonder how to proceed
Last year I used the shampoo of Nivea After Sun every day and I was very pleased! Swam in the sea with a band and I think not very obvious. Dryer is not a problem for 10ina days. Do not worry.
Moreover, seawater is useful for hair
And another thing I would tell you on the topic. Nice to think once finished with the beach and if your wet hair it izplaknesh with mineral water. Tyana beach warms up properly and is super And incidentally Super Milian Herr being wet with water only, not flush. Well not too much to swim in December but not seen through. Because today I had a pool and test it. But then the hair should be washed no way
First, the cost per year is actually not so. Unfortunately we live in Bulgaria where nothing is so easy! First depends what brand is minoxidil. There are now many drugs that contain it, but Bulgaria is only one species and then 2%.
Even if you take it from the U.S. price, it'll build more. Assuming even that no one you bought it from there and deliver, with a contract-net and goes well (you can refer to the net)
For his long use I have no idea. Need your advice and I'm not. I only know it's terribly annoying grease 2 times a day that requires care of the hair that you can not use disguising funds for the simple reason that you should wash your hair every day. Moreover, the highest percentage of cases stopping Minoxidil-a, grown hair falleth. If you buy it from abroad for example 3 months, which will ensure that at the end of this time, you can buy again.
But grease 2 times daily is a big disadvantage. While I think that is nothing and everything ready, I'll ask after 2-3 months Smile
If those injections klinka Malinov work (those containing Minoxidil) will be the best option.
is there a link between sweet and hair loss. Somewhere I read that the consumption of sweet / chocolates, cakes, candy, etc. biskvite / increase the hair loss. I ask you, because I love their sweet and have a bite a lot. Sometimes I eat sweet spiral for awhile, but I have not found any effect on your hair. Or maybe you forever give up sweets to achieve any effect. However, my blood sugar is normal.
I love sweet, especially chocolate! I have not heard that there was contact with hair, but the doctor know that, especially in men tlastinkite affect hair loss ie the more fat you are, the greater the production of DHEA-S

No comments:

Post a Comment