Wednesday 2 March 2011

Depressed? Don't give up! - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I do not know whether, after years of trying to straighten things out there is something to help. I have this problem for 7 years and I've tried whatnot. Hope none.
I think there is no treatment. Everything we do is an effort of the wind.
Now I am now in total crisis. I do not know what to expect. Not that I stopped the attempts, but ......!
Now dub with promoters Ikarov hair, wash with and drink with Phyto Janine. I do not know, but I do not believe to change something.
And I have no financial means to buy expensive medicines which had no effect.
I just hope that at one point alone will make your hair regression. The most important thing for me is to stop thinking about it.
I do not know how you deal with the constant thought of this problem.
Now I want to get pregnant but fear that after birth the hair starts to drop much makes me not take this step.
What do you think girls ..?
I have already taken this step. Dedicated 5 years of his hair. Constant walking on doctors, tests, drinking drugs spreads with lotions and masks. Now I feel fear when someone talked about "hair". Turning back - I have achieved nothing - my hair continues to fall and be diluted. Time passes extremely quickly and no one waiting. Worse, child can not drink supplements for hair and various herbal soothes chaycheta there. I have not overcome the psychological moment, and not to think about the problem. I do not know if I'll ever get by. I think it is impossible for me given that collect hair all day, but as I look in the mirror ...
And I've had moments in which just have no idea how I will continue to live, but life is ours and we felt much more than a hair! Right? We can do 100 other things that make us complete. Buy something to hide and you will see that at least psychologically man spokva much. With me so!

However, it could have been worse. Well women totalis and universalis? What do they say? But most do not really compensate for transmit and to say with his job and things are able.
Obscure as much as you hair, caring for her, but do not say I'm tired, I give up, no effect or something, because it harms yourself and not just the media!
You know what your man do it, nobody else can! Make no more problems than you have ... save at least one or at least part of it - embarrassment!
I have hair for 15 years and total alopecia of 10 years and currently am on 17 demek life like this. I have been on doctors and healers everywhere as everyone else but no benefit. Only we ourselves can help, but despair and lose hope. Should not you care about what is ultimately just a hair I already did not impress me so much I'm accustomed, I think that even if someday I have my hair that will not stand it and I can not get used. And on the cure should not have complete peace of nerves to no stress to you super neebatelni and then continues when the body is in harmony alone you will begin to grow. My soil as it is a problem though as a permanent capital and so I think that the outcome would not excite me too because I'm glad I'm healthy that my body is healthy how much worse things and there are diseases that you must tity scares you, who respects and loves you truly will receive you and so will not even notice rights. A child on the dive that should not stop to give life instead activate network will make you a better and more valuable. I love this forum recently and I know many will be happy to meet people with my problem and contacting their time.

No comments:

Post a Comment