Wednesday 2 March 2011

Diets and hair loss - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Just had to raise this question because I guess I'm not in winter only by 1-2 Kielce top. Very Happy
So marvel what mode (cmon it is not diet) to prescribe. I know that vitamin B is one of the most important hair and it is contained mainly in bread May Ie bread should ... Rolling Eyes
I just decreased the amount of food, but so is my tough to keep Rolling Eyes
Share your views on the matter
I thought about some time on this issue and tried about 2 months to lose weight by reducing the amount of food and increase physical activity, but nothing poluchi.Ta decided to pass the IRR - now six days and drink a lot of extra vitamini.Yam vegetables, eat a varied, too bad I can not eat and will plodove.No Iskar one cycle of 24 days and died 2-3 sedmitsi.Za now noticing diet affects hair loss, I hope to continue to be so - that summer is coming though
I also need to lose weight. After about 2-3 weeks to undergo a diet to recover from pregnancy that naddadoh 15 kg.
So I fear lest diet cause severe hair loss and fall and little hair that I have left. It will generally be activated hair loss at some point after 3-4 months after I was born because of the sharp drop in hormone / at least that I read, it happens and the girls who do not have any problems with hair / straight do not know what to do.
it's great that you're pregnant! This is the only thing because I would not worry that it will have problems with hair-cause worth! As for diet - no limits, does one thing: do not overeat! And most health food: dairy, some meat (white fish), bread in small fruit and vegetables, honey, nuts, pulses. The movement is absolutely essential! I tell you, so I Lose unnoticed and without "victims"! As for the sugar - avoid it, also white flour and oily!
Unfortunately, my predictions have come true, spans three weeks marked exactly four months since birth and since then my hair started to drop. Well, that weight I have who knows kakav problem because it would let me finish. I wave to 3 kg. But not hinder me much, all the clothes and they get me, did and still breastfeed, perhaps then we will stop thinking about the 3 pounds. For now my problem remains the only hair, and even bebka loves taking food to play with my hair and arms and remain in the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment