Wednesday 2 March 2011

Your boyfriend have longer and thicker better hair than you? - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I feel that freak anymore. My friend with whom zheveem 5 years together says that so I became irritable and hysterical that it is difficult to live with me and would not tolerate him scream constantly about everything. Yes but he has amazing thick long hair, which further inhibits me lately, because in normal case must be the opposite, though I am a woman. I'm afraid a lot because I do not see improvement, but already two months drinking thyroid hormones. I'm afraid from the moment he will shine my crown and he asked me what happened to my hair - all the time he wants to put long hair as before, and I some time in January hog and say that so I like more ... I do not know how to share the problem with it, shame me, my bad, I want in his eyes to keep'm pretty girl with hair to his waist, which has fallen some time ago. I wish I had one morning to wake up and all this was a bad dream, but ....
O, how I understand if you know!

For a long time and I deny that I have a problem even to yourself! They will advise only one neshtp - no wound that your hair will na and you polished crown! This is bullshit! Rarely occurs in women, and to get to such a decision. Fight goes to research, but do not think that you dilute a little hair is the end of the world.
My father and my boyfriend started noticing this problem on the streets only after my mother and I faced him.
With my boyfriend I have no problem, but I successfully hide and whatever is hiding ... at least for now ...

So dont uori ... I do not think someone who loves it because they abandoned 100ina less hair on his head ... Yet it is important what is in it, not on it right?
I try not to lose hope, even more so this summer finally came in May to causing the problem - Hashimoto's syndrome, where I could diagnose it years ago, when hair loss was not so much ... So much so I was hoping as I drink thyroid hormones to see recent improvement, but some forums in English read that some people even if their hair loss is enhanced after treatment. Yet there are those in which things gradually sorts itself out, perhaps the very attitude is most important. Many are insidious these autoimmune diseases is unknown koftito in this case, at least I knew that worse than this will not happen, but it ...
Otherwise straight is ridiculous how much we hide ointments and pills Pantogar home - in the bathroom of raftchetata am filled with bottles of various other products in which I have thoroughly overflowed masks and all sorts of other liquids against hair loss. I get up earlier to put masks and wash before I see it, not to answer uncomfortable questions. And he shook me like that I cut short, in spite of it because we quarreled and women izludeeli or bought clothes or change your hairstyle ... I really find it easier to share problems with friends than with a spouse, but I would be better to do to stop this constant stress for me at home. I have no reason to doubt he will get his support, but deserted his shame and embarrassment that would look at me with eyes. One morning some time ago told me I had a strange dream that I was with a bare head, but again I've been good and he loved me. With certainty and without noticeable change, you need to gain power and to tell him how to fight so long.
Otherwise, I decided to stop smoking and begin a healthier lifestyle, if not hair, at least not to the other-at least skapva skin and nails can not complain for now. Except if I stop smoking with this thyroid has a chance to May started filling. It's like it was ...

No comments:

Post a Comment