Thursday 3 March 2011

Stars with alopecia - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Ammm in to ask you one thing ... Naposledyk notice that my hair fall which are thicker and stronger than before, and here and there appeared the black and thick kysi kosymcheta ...
Androgenic alopecia proceed as follows. DHT is accommodated within the follicle and causing its miniaturization. When finasteride is operational, it inhibits DHT and observed expansion of the follicle itself. At this point the hair can not be held because he grew up very thin and it falls. These hairs will still grow, but much larger and thicker (because of the wider follicle) during the next cycle of growth.
Not ritesnyavay for increased hair loss in that period. This is a good sign and means that finasteride acts
two weeks apparently my eyebrows thin. What can you explain that? about a month ago I zavadi something like dandruff on one .. Now both me very itchy and thin and still have something like dandruff ... I think now the problem is only there. in general I am with long hair and beard .. my biggest problem is actually that I am a student exchange in Germany and will sit here three and a half months ...
in general I am a vegetarian. I read that maybe not getting enough zinc .. now drink vitamins with zinc, but as yet I have never been to the doctor not know if I'm on the right track ...
Ami I suffer from alopecia ... but I'm 15 and hardly I can help many others ... there are different alopetsiy, but personally in my eyebrows ... purvo not fallen, and I said that everything comes from Lisp vitamins ... I do not eat onions poprintsip .. and now I rarely if yala.mn mom put in nyakfo eating without realizing it ... but you .. let his researches among researches cost you nothing .. Wink Parvan thyroid ... but are likely to be due to vitamin Lisp
Someone tried it with a biopsy. Recommended the hospital for my biopsy and had no effect on finding the cause of the disease. What do you think?
I want to share something with you and if someone can give me advice. For several months mazhem with hot pepper extract. Effect there, but get the following, the pigment of the hair disappeared. Currently my wife from top to crown her hair is etestven color. Stain was as a pretzel, and remove only white. Stained, but only after several weeks of the extract of the pod, the paint fell off. Are there any vitamins or medication that can restore pegmentatsiyata hair. Thanks in advance for comments
frankly I'm not sure ...
I think both less
But do not paint the shocking! In this you can be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment