Sunday 6 March 2011

therapeutic starvation - don't do that shit - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I read that after the body regenerate itself and improve its functions. The right is 20 days, tea with honey and fruit, then-zahranvane.Nyakoy be tried?
I personally read a lot about treatments gladuvane.Dazhe and have attached it (starvation one week). The result was that I felt great and lost a few kilograma.Znaya it heals quite work, but Chesney said I have not heard all the way to heal Hair Loss
I also reflect: this hair come from somewhere, due to a problem. And if this issue has merit, poor diet and it "generally" May is so for most people, not to mention bulimichni tendencies in some (including me ...), and then cleansing is good for the whole organism. Page Dr. Emilova wrote that starvation with curative intent polycystic affected states, as I had ...
But I think that is strictly personal and has to man. Not withstand these Fasting ... trying several times I did it.
Incidentally, for purging old tried and tested recipe is honey. sulfur with copper.
Now even I have taken a food additive to improve the operation of the digestive tract that bad rautata ... Since I returned from the eye, probably from the dry food, my stomach is bad table
many rights, that hair loss has come from somewhere, and I was like you with such tendencies and I am convinced that this is exactly triggered the whole thing with hair loss. A year and 3-4 months I have dealt with this problem, but unfortunately my hair is not improving, even I have moments of strong hair which I can not explain them what is owed. And I want to do a cleansing diet, I know some people very well respond to medical fasting, but honestly I'm afraid not to take with me to have the opposite effect.
Held a 15-day fasting - fruit and tea with a 10 day supply. Pay my fine but at some point, suddenly picked up a very strong temperature two days I could not slipped 39 degrees, with disorder and severe headache. There was no flu at the time, I am convinced that any reaction of the organism. When recovered the third day I had two huge new spots on the head, which is not reimbursable. So I do not know what to say about fasting, just thought I could do it even get used to is nice, this reaction so frightened me that I do not want to repeat pomislyam.
many times and the effect is very good, but definitely not for hair loss! this is the only health problem that can not decide in this way. And even increases after gladolechenie

No comments:

Post a Comment