Sunday 6 March 2011

My 3 years old son have alopecia - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Hello I want advice from you about Vanko, which my son and 3god. and one month because it ruffled kosichkata of its growing and now even his eyelashes to fall slowly begin to wonder whether to take a trip to Chirpan in Ali Bektash or try to treat with homeopathy, because until now I reject it as a treatment but maybe I'm wrong. If anyone can advise me what treatment would have influenced the better he will be grateful.
I drank about 6 months homeopathic remedies, I must say that the first month of no improvement, only the second I noticed that hair loss stopped and things seemed to have improved, but the doctor decided to put in its new drug treatment and it totally turned Progress drank it about 2 months because she said that it will improve. Then I realized that this medicine is strong and is given only 2 times a year, and I takes it all sedmitsa.Tolkova worsened, I was not that long ago reached this polazhinie, had to put my extra hair and now I'm with her already four months.
I recommend you find the best homeopath and try, I personally quite books I read about homeopathy, I believe it, but because it is important to find the best medicine, I believe that a good doctor is the most important treatment.
For me, since I put the hair things are much better, right calmed down and I no longer think as before the problem.
If you have questions you can contact me personal, I'll answer everything you care for this disease.
Tell me please, if you mean, Does homeopathy resulting in hormonal disturbances? I've heard stories like yours - for many hormonal diseases worsened after implementation of this method, so I'm not afraid to try it.
And another to ask you - what you put your hair and how it seems that this is good for you!? Thank you in advance.
Hello, recently I write here will share my experiences with homeopatiyata.Vsichko began 2d. when I lost all my hair due to the great distress. After all the traditional miditsina not helped me be reviewed at the best doctor in homeopathic medicines Varna.Piya its already quite some time but I got only moss in glavata.No helped me other hormonal problems that imah.Sega tsikala me as chesovnik dobre.Ne And I feel I have refused to fight, but I think it does not depend on me if you care for noshto homeopathy, write me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment