Friday 4 March 2011

washing hair - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I want to ask you how often you wash your hair a week week. I intend to wash her every day from 0.2 to 3 times a week with Nizoral and the other days antihairloss stamping. I want my scalp is clean because I use minoxidil 5%. I wonder your opinion whether this will affect badly on the very structure of hair
antihairloss shampoo
With Nizoral I read that it is desirable to use too often to not harm the hair or something. But I do not remember if it was "scientifically justified" or was just a recommendation.

how the situation is there with this problem? There Are people with hair loss or rare sight? I ask that people watch only recently that they have a problem like mine, when moving around the city ...

No comments:

Post a Comment