Sunday 6 March 2011

What to do with our hair at the seaside? - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I want to ask what exactly should wash your hair when you have hair loss, while we're at sea, because there will inevitably have to wash every den.A know that's not good to use shampoo as often ... and I do not know salt water sun and how vliayat when you hair??

Another thing I want to ask and is not connected to the sea is where you can have hair loss can use things such as gels, foams, varnishes, wax hair? I do not think that is right and unused since we got hair ... But still wanted to ask if by chance you exactly what it is good to use??
Since I have problems with hair in the summer and especially the sea use cosmetics with UV-zashtita.Zadalzhitelno'm wearing a hat on the beach, h th Sun suffered a lot of hair.
I personally do not soak in salt water and therefore do not feel like having to wash frequently.
You can get a light shampoo for frequent use and easy to brush her every day.
Another thing I used to use conditioner instead shampoan.Toy also washes away dirt.
On gels, foams, etc. I think that it is desirable to benefit in the presence of hair loss.
One year profit cosmetics Kerastas and I am happy, but the products are rather expensive.
I returned a few days ago the sea, but before I went very carefully chosen for shampoo there. Moreover, I went with friends that share a bathroom and did not want to imbed them in the eyes shampoo for hair loss (currently used at Vichy - Dercos May said). For this I got a shampoo after sun Niven. Very nice by the way ... Jump to not expecting one. I recommend it to you! And you can enjoy every day. it's nice to get your sunscreen and nyakav hair, but I had not much loot and I took a concealed in most of the time with a hat.

As for gels, foams, etc. I think it is good only on special occasions (at least I do so) and then watch as soon as possible to pass by them of their hair.

Me this is me
Others also say!
And nice of you Morenz
what is this Kerastas cosmetics? Fixing Products Are? Where sold? What exactly serve as =? And how many actually worth?

No comments:

Post a Comment