Wednesday 2 March 2011

balayam yoga technique - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Hello I am 22 years of Sofia and a while I notice that my hair began to thin, but I thought it was normalno.Veche realized that is not because of a few weeks tapering lot and began to fall Sad. Many will I am grateful for any advice and opinions what to do or you recommend a good doctor who can help me
balayam and claim that yoga is an ancient technique to stimulate hair through the nail, because the nerve endings under the nails were related directly to the scalp. The idea is fingernails to rub one another (with index index, average middle, with Beziman Beziman and pinky to pinky) vsekinevno about 1 hour. It is said that 3-6 months of practice gives visible results, and after 1 year led to the recovery of hair. , I do not believe, but I decided to do it while watching TV for example. If I can be replaced habit to pick on the scalp (it is nerves and many tudno be supervised) by rubbing the nails, I will also be a success because it is at least harmless. Puck is also a good idea for ex-smokers who have a problem what to do with your hands. And there may be placebo effect if you believe strongly, you already know .... At least it is free

No comments:

Post a Comment