Wednesday 2 March 2011

Can I hide the absence of eye lashes? - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I think false lashes should in principle be fitted to the natural you, what if I have such very much? Laughing So what?
I have eyelashes on one eye (no hair loss at all) and the other eye half. Rather tries to stick man, but to make it necessary to have a base of eyelashes istiski otherwise very difficult and unsettled!
I gave up, and came up to put eyeliner on the eyelid, where I have. Pretty good mask the situation even more that I wear glasses, shows her only from very close.
What about your progress in Plamen Chirpan, does look to remove the wig?
I until last February-March had no eyelashes or both eyes. Wore made by the folk stars. True, it is very difficult is attached only to the skin because they are very fine. But with much patience and effort succeed. In the evening they download, I washed my face when I always wore glue yourself if you accidentally come off. people understand that wear artificial eyelashes when I am watching closely, but my problem was to explain why, just say - my very rare, but now with advances in cosmetic vyaskakvi shenanigans is at least a person to omzhe its done
As I wrote before the Chirpan walk for more than 4 years, no kidding Rolling Eyes And I can say that I had very good results - I had hair almost everywhere and almost eyelashes and eyebrows, but I do not know from the start of studentstvoto you to worry you, but here that almost all fall, but still shows moss and there are good prospects for recovery. I have not refused in any case!

On the eye lash line - and I mislyah about this, but the problem for me is that I have very fair skin and light eyes and will attract attention to them if you put black eyeliner (or whatever was another) and that I gave up.
I tried with artificial eyelashes, but I can not tolerate them in any way. I do not know whether those who had bought were fake, but they suffered the so ......... and this option was dropped
Bravo did not give up! It is not known which of blackthorn will izkochi bunny!
I am also very disturbing and at the beginning of my treatment (first year) I had stubble hair everywhere but I decided it was time to start work after maternity and concern you all .... na.
And until now nothing but a slight fuzz on the head.
obscure work with eyelashes and eyebrows? - I personally have (and have always had) long briton who fell under my eyebrows.
When you how?
Currently my wig short hair to the ears, the color of my course the hair fringe falls slightly below the eyebrows.
Will not need to hide them much because they are a nice shape and color as the hair.
A.., Eyelashes you explained how they got where they are falling, every day put eyeliner. I am also a blue-green eyes, and often emphasis there, but I wear glasses with metal black frame and the line drops there, so at first sight not seen! I really want to go to Chirpan, but I'm from Varna, and even to go one way, will hardly be able to go as often as needed. I think that to be effective must go every 2 weeks, and this is my nevazmozhno.Pak and now I went to one place to Shumen, where a woman my basement month per line, with a mixture that burned my head and clench their teeth in pain.
Indeed, even the second month started hair growth, but fell elsewhere and so everything grew na and of course I stopped going.
So ... so nice girl, the problem is within us (so I think), and ointments as well as all external influences do not provide lasting results unless you first look inside!!
Of course, this should not discourage us to continue to fight with all possible ways !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish you success and power!
Hello:)! Share: eyeliner and eye pencil in a color slightly darker than the wig, eyebrow. So I'm accustomed to, that I can make up the dark:). For artificial eyelashes, only for special occasions, as it really is very difficult to attach where there is no basis. But for an hour or two it:). And a tip from me, you do not care that it shows! This is the smallest problem!
Have you tried permanent makeup eyebrow .. I have one fumble in which only parted with 160lv and two weeks later came the paint ... Now I wonder whether to go elsewhere ... in the meantime I got absolutely no eyelashes ... The good thing is that I see tiny little hairs all over the lid ... I dare to hope ....
many times I wondered whether to do it. I can not say why I did not ... I've seen many unsuccessful results, and you have not been pleased

No comments:

Post a Comment