Wednesday 2 March 2011

Bald head? Not anymore! - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Hello! I mean, there are women who have become resigned to the problem. I am a good example. I think that there is no pain to die. It is important to have a strong mentality to not allow people to destroy them. Even if you have plenty of confidence and it even helps prevent. And most importantly people who they rodkrepyat and they like as you are. I'm 18 and life'm having this problem and I managed to overcome everything. Even now live on the family headed by my friend and I did not alopecia tezhi.V now I feel beautiful, loved, wanted and am very happy. I want to tell everyone you do not derzae problem, get rid of all negative thoughts. Heads up! Life is too short, so make sure you experience the full!
You are very right .... because I know personally I will say that you are a very, very strong girl ... You live long with the problem and at the same time and kept his psihikatata and positive attitude towards life and people ... Many "strong" men can only take example from you and other sun The Dreamer ... I also continue their lives without much to turn the force behind ... gives me my family and husband to me that my constant repeat what I like and that problem is only in my head ...
Girls sincerely tell you that I love you very much because in practice showed me that life does not end with the lack of hair ...
For several years I have this problem. I tried to fight with him without any effect. Finally, on the advice of my girlfriend shaved her head to the skin - and the number zero has one year to go so close. But I still can not get familiar with the bald head and I want to have my hair. I am still young and I can not get familiar, that life will go with the shaved head.
If a very bad situation and think that drugs will have no effect can think of transplants kosa.Ne thinks life will be because the sample is not known how long it will just life Wink. Furthermore, develop new technologies for multiplication of hair transplantation.
It's really unfair this life and do not know how to give some 10,000 dollars for operations and grafting of other thing you have it as a given and whatever you do (stress, smoking and drinking, etc.) do not affect Hair ......
I know how nasty I was when I shaved his head and how you feel .. but it's polozhenieto.Pomisli But how much more nasty things are lurking constantly and they are completely real and everybody here in this forum it can be that sluchi.Taka not nice, but it is not pain umirane.Vsichko a matter of perspective.
You know, I am not resigned! I know what essentially became a year (for so long I have no hair). I also piss off people who do not think about what you have, annoy them of carelessness that reigns in their soul, and even for a moment they have not thought to what we are facing challenges every day. Many want to tell you all that everything will be fine, but I know that is not true. Too many years fighting with alopecia, I am tired, very desperate, but resigned. I know I should not ride on the thought of having my hair grow everything will be fine and my life will be "flowers and roses, but I want to believe it, I want to be beautiful, smiling ... not with my head permanently sad, depressed, depressed! So the fight continues, no how. Different people are fighting for different things in life, what career, what about money, but I currently have one goal-to have hair!
Sorry I have to say it, but it's a vicious way of mislene.Znam it because a year ago and I so I thought and went through the most miserable momenti.Napravo ashamed of yourself si.Mozhe men would be quite different, but you have to understand that beauty comes from the overall appearance and behavior.
Resignation is not the right word, more growth and survival of what keeps you from feeling beautiful and smiling.
Should not be locked into this "problem", but rather it nadzhiveesh.Ako your only goal is to have hair, then it could easily propileesh life for one stupid .... and be miserable and victimized, which really will make you unattractive to others, not how much hair you have.
I think a little wrong understood me / and or maybe my words were misleading. I went through great misery you feel absolutely nobody, do not want to move and at home because there is no one to see. Long time do not feel well, I was not myself. Now is not the case, I got used to the situation, I took a little or a lot and has adopted a more positive way of thinking. I try to be a good person, not nervous about things that do not depend on me, all I positive and smiling. I say "try" because it does not always succeed, I have ugly days, but I reached the moment in which I can not go back to depression and despair (as I try). In a nutshell I can say that they survived these things, I became more calm person, I have a nice life, nice job, nice family and supporting me. Nevertheless, I do not stop to think about how you got hair. Everyone is entitled to his own philosophy of life and how we'll live mine is such a wait-or do everything my dreams come true (in most cases pursue them like a wild dog but I am your one

No comments:

Post a Comment