Wednesday 2 March 2011

Do not be ashamed of your baldness - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Hi, I have a daughter of 4d. and 5 months. Suffers from Alopecia Areata in the past two years. After many treatments, only Dr. Tonkin helped by antibiotics, vitamins and topical steroids. My daughter regain hair fifth month. after treatment of Tonkin and was about a year without problems, but without interruption. Now, six months after we discontinued treatment appears a new spot. Again treated in Tonkin, but meanwhile I heard about Dr. Shah in India and drug Life Force. My question is connected exactly with Dr. Shah, is there any experience or knowledge with experience with this Dr., how can I believe?
Connect online and talked with one of the consultants, Dr. Shah. Offer treatment to their products are homeopathic, herbal supplements, after transfer money for 6 months of treatment in May were 300 euros. Once you translate the money sent a questionnaire to be completed and then send the products. I gave up because I realized that the pills are sucking. I can not convince the 2-year-old to take them, just do not want. The man was very polite and detailed examination of the problem. Treated areas, but do not give a guarantee on totalis and universalis.
Because and do not speak English, can not quite figure out what it is ... (except the unpleasant pictures that prove nothing ...) Confused
Some time ago there was a Dr. Ivanchev Question, which in Germany claimed that completely cure our problem ... Except that the woman working there said he never was able to connect to it and so far no one has appeared healed. .. Very Happy (large clinic, very famous, but nobody has heard of it in Germany)
Everyone can make findings ...
Yes, and I thought to order, but found that tablets. There is no way to convince the child to adopt them, so far abstained. But I believe that a country with ancient history and culture as India may have wisdom and knowledge and treatment. Could you tell us what the product once you get it?
I wonder is there any men here who have a problem with hair loss and have become resigned to it?

The fact is that there is a nice effect, but if you can not cope with it what happens?

After endless reflections on the subject I personally came to the conclusion that either man overcomes the problem and going to his slave or overwhelm (or rather conquer) problem and prodalavash roughly the old way.

Sucks is when you see such an effect on myself, but unfortunately when nature is stronger than man can not do much ...
h I am a man of 22 a year and a half my thinner, more and more hair.
May will refuse to deal more because there is no fix. The first number in the barber and this is
Guys, as a woman I want to tell you that if you do not deal to fight for the cause hair lose it, this is not the end of the world. I have many friends who choose zero number, and quite liked their lives and are one of the most cheerful people I know where. I'm not saying that it went through a bad period, but ultimately did not lose their status in society, on the contrary, many women find men bare head for masculine and attractive.
See, for women this problem I think is a real scourge, because your hair is recognized as an essential attribute of femininity. Me ashamed and afraid to discuss the problem of thinning hair with my friend that when he talks how he fell in love with me 7 years ago, always mention the unforgettable moment when he walked against a smiling girl with hair to his waist in which sun is glimmering. If this image was first awakened feelings in him I can not be tortured by the fact that women's hair really does matter and as a basic attribute of their femininity. 2 years shorter trim, not to do in spite as he imagines her why a rare and long hair appears much more than a rare and short hair, the more that you have to wash every day, so I to leave the house without the horrible fear is seen through my crown and all look at me weird. And when from time to time I hear "EEE when I will let her long hair, let it grow, via my heart is breaking. So I will fight for my hair all sorts of methods as being tired, loaded and despair. But to admit honestly if I was a man probably would not throw all these efforts. Perhaps science will really advance and will soon have an easier way out for all of us so much hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment