Wednesday 2 March 2011

hair wax and hair health - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Do you have eyebrows? How are they doing?
Myakoy can you give me an idea or advice on how to do your eyebrows, so that it appears that at least I have some? The bad thing for me is that they are somewhat budding and if I go to them with a pencil drawing, you need to do and then wave and so every day will Pretre (poor and they are so fragile).
any ideas?
hard work.
I have permanent eyebrows, but not because my hair loss, but where to and I know why.
very glad I saw your post from izvesno time no write ...
A ... what 's for eyebrows to say ... I have almost a year and because the paint well till now painted them myself, but it is not practical to do every day.
Already decided to do permanent makeup, although difficult to raise the money because we do not currently work. And you think that this is a good solution!
Write me when you on your way, you were completely and hair loss when I started to vaztatovyavat?
Excuse me for many questions, but almost no one to talk about it!
well I'm in first class with alopecia, but now I'm first rate. On growth - you know very well - at times fall, at times you grow yourself, but to grow and never symmetrically and equally everywhere. Sad So one of my eyebrow is almost ready and the other - say in half. I can not paint them simply because they will freak out if you need to do every day, and did hardly anything will remain after several weeks of painting and removal every night.

I was thinking about permanent makeup, but whether they can prevent their growth, as far as I know to make your goals so you remove eyebrows before.
Abe and I have no eyebrows but honestly at all and I have not thought about permanent makeup. Since about a year almost every day I paint them, and frankly it already perceive as a habit, just part of the rest of makeup. Plain black pencil, that my wig is black-flop tsarap and ready. And the important thing is not very bright, that effect is obtained Charlie Chaplin. And I do not know - my excitement is somewhat different test forms, even looks better than my natural. Since that winter and try a pencil, maca and do not worry, maybe to hit something you will like.
It may seem silly topic, but I decided to do it
How old are you now and you alopetsia than time?
I'm 19 (in October 2008 will become 20) and I'm so in first class?
As is evident from my username I'm 33 years old. and 2d ago. unaware of the existence of this insidious disease.
I do not think your topic is stupid, but you know many people prefer to stay a maximum anonimni.Zashto ...!?
I already wrote more details about yourself and do not want to repeat. Just now I feel tired and prefer to look at the bright side of a neshtata.Opitvam is to change, not to blame and not cry every morning when I dreamed again that I grow hair!
I think both my lighter and my life is complete.
I would advise everyone else though it's only hair!
Ive're right, and you can look at things from another angle, and so I happened, at least tryabvda to enjoy it so late! I'm so one year as above, and three years' wear a wig, now I'm 26. Actually I do not know whether the years have something to do in December ....
I'm 17 and I'm so in two years and wear a wig of 8 years. In my opinion this Topic can conclude that there are people of all ages and can befall any where at - least expected.
Hello all, hell also think that the topic is useful. Again, I write on behalf of my wife. She is 31 years. Her problems began when she was 13 years. Then have lead her on healers and later spreads with what not but he is gone with the wig. Over time, hair has recovered. From 4-5 years, it began to drop. I can not say whether the birth of little contributed to this ... I only know that there are similar cases of women who since birth has been trapped hair. And the first few years until manenkiya is small and naughty guy .. quite nervous likely and nerve ... Anyway. I hope for the future temporary effect of pod we see now to preserve for long time. For now mazhem about 2 months and grew hair everywhere ...
now I'm 15 years old .. and frankly do not see many others in the future .. give me hope when a healer .. but mentally I'm falling apart ... when I was 3 years I have received a spot at the back .. over time it is quiet and 11 years, I forgot .. nearly a year ago ... I went back to that hell ... I'm in a wig than half a year
I'm almost 29 years I have a problem of 3 years and 2-3 months. Come to think of the first year the situation was not quite so critical, maybe because the feet of hair was very thick, gradually thinning of my hair started to become more visible, but last fall my situation quite deteriorated already clearly seen through the crown of my head. So, worse case, you better not!
22 am. I just orezilih hair - less than it was izrusyavanitsi, strands, gels, varnishes, wax. And now I do not drop more than normal - up to 20, 30 hair washing to say, but no top soil to my head gently and shines'm worried because I had a really scary strong and thick hair and now I have half of what was (how bad is talking in past tense)

No comments:

Post a Comment