Wednesday 2 March 2011

my hair is exhausted from bleaching - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

that this is the forum where I can get help. My problem is more than 5 years. I have been a dermatologist but 5 6 nikakav effect. I drank any pills used ointments, shampoos, etc. ampuki. At first my hair began to drop very little! But with each passing year, stronger, stronger and that it was getting dry! I had a lot of pain and again in Korea (now not so much) a year my bones became very very dry and breaking! Sometimes if I drop umazni much easier! At first I bepe odd and now directly without tsvat weak and bright! In early May I did cardio workouts and remember that two or three days I felt Perfect: black, thick hair, etc. just became a totally different! I wonder whether there is a problem in nyakak obmyanta of veshtestava as the skin began to umuznyava me and my legs sweat a lot! Just nothing I know what I feel! A hormonal min year, I was wrong! I do not believe anyone had this problem, but just decided to write! They advised me to go to doc. Hristozov in Stara Zagora. And forgot to say I'm a boy, 22
Is there thinning hair or withdrawal from the forehead up compared to before? Nothing mention on this issue. Otherwise you have symptoms of androgenic alopecia - oily, sore scalp and hair lightening occur in this type of hair loss. But really surprised that nothing mentioned about the change in the amount of hair. In androgenic no way for 5 years has not diminished.
If it appears that androgen in not too advanced, you can begin to accept finasteride. If more advanced, best would be to add and minoxidil.
After consultation with that doctor told me that is a bacterium that is found in sebaceous glands and develops a whole thread! But razbrere exactly what I said I wanted to do a biopsy and I rather go! Prior to the bone I washed my lot, and now I began to eat during the 4 th day and I felt black, but many others quickly umaznyava and thou hast made them a pain!
My name is Iva and I am 26 years old. For many years treated hair with presses, hairdryers and all those, but I never had a problem with hair loss. 2 weeks ago I went from blond to brown hair. Apparently the quite strong suit, and my hair was already pretty exhausted from bleaching. After the last dyeing my hair began to fall. Little is everywhere and the worst-falls from the roots. The fallen hairs from the root end is thin and light
Please advice. Whom should I contact and what to do?
I bought a pill for hair loss TrichoZed, mask and hair shampoo for colored hair. Drink and pills for hair loss. What else?

No comments:

Post a Comment