Thursday 3 March 2011

Connections between The Thyroid and Alopecia - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I think it should be investigated and the thyroid gland for any abnormalities as they gland is a primary function in most cases is responsible for the hormonal problems of women.
In many publications it is said that one of the symptoms decreased function / hipoterioidizam / may be alopecia, thinning of body hair, breaking nails. Other symptoms include fatigue, quickly tired, cold feet, nervousness, lack of concentration, slow heartbeat, weight gain, constipation, irregular menstrual cycles, anovulation, nervousness, depression, endometriosis, infertility, miscarriage, acne, arthritis. No need to have all these symptoms to have hypothyroidism, and not necessarily the presence of any of them mean hypothyroidism. So research on thyroid hormone and antibody levels in the thyroid gland are required.
It is better to consult an endocrinologist already proven.
Proper analysis of laboratory results is crucial.
Hypothyroidism was established on the basis of the level of the hormone TSH in the body. According to publications of the Association of Endocrinologists amerikska until recently was considered that the level of TSH between 0.5 and 5.0 uU / ml in normal limits. Since the end of 2002, the association encourages doctors to accept as normal values between 0.5 and 3.0. Although levels between 3.0 and 5.0 are within normal limits, they should be considered suspicious and could be interpreted as a signal of future hypothyroidism the thyroid gland. Affect the level of TSH between 0.5 and 2.0 mIU / L is considered therapeutic and model.
I have many of these symptoms + hereditary (my grandmother was operated years ago and now again and it came)
May is time to go on doctors ... who knows hamz
And on my thyroid hormones are my ok, however there was some "endemic fields" on it that were zaformyashti nodes. What do you think-Can my hair loss is related to (+ slightly increased androstenedione) and Ovarian Are thyroid?
Yes, the thyroid gland is a primary function on most systems and organs. It may have vlianie on sex hormones and ovarian function.
The thyroid gland is the most vulnerable and sensitive to the harmful effects of - stress, infections, reduced immunity, deficiency of iodine. In general malaise - weakness, tired, disability, impairment of memory, a significant change in weight, brittle nails, hair loss, palpitations, sweating palms, a breach of the monthly cycle, you should contact the endocrinologist.
In my opinion, should be investigated for possible thyroid abnormalities.
So is my brother is 29 years old and had very little hair in the years of his life. Several times his hair bodily hair loss and then a lot of grief and medicines grew again last time, maybe 20 years ago. At one point refused to drink and drugs to go on doctors were really went everywhere, including tellers, psychics, etc. crap. And while less than 24 years. His pulse had dropped very quickly tired, he still was cold, his skin was incredible dry and it hurt my heart. Went to the cardiologist, who opened the fluid throughout the body and around the heart. Research and made a final diagnosis turned out to be - reduced function of the thyroid - its prescribed L-thyroxine, who drinks to this day. Previously, his scalp was smooth, like palm, even pores not seen, let alone hair, no eyelashes, eyebrows, no hair anywhere. After we started treatment with Thyroxine - has visible pores, moss and very pretty hair, eyelashes and have 1-2 little hair here and there on the body. I hope to really grow his hair one day, because so much suffering on a child. Each case is different but not bad to look at the thyroid gland.
I want to ask how this has affected the psyche of his? I mean it is closed in itself or whether it has led him to understand that there are many more important things in the world, a few hairs.
I asked because we had a dispute here soon and I argue that people with similar problems are not we at least bitter and closed in itself but just the opposite!
Rights for its opinion in dispute. My brother is neither bitter nor closed. Before entering puberty was closed and very difficult experience all children are pretty bad with various of them. Every day someone tried to remove his hat and his laugh, and my brother came home crying and ashamed.
Things have changed as I grow and one day picked up by the wall of a boy who once again he laughed. Since then taunts began to decline.
However, his confidence was low for many years and we have sought their best to raise him. Indeed, apart from the hair is very nice young man - tall, green-eyed, shirokoplesht but 2-3 years ago, dared to take the first step towards the girl. Even before this, however, was resigned to the fact that perhaps more years will have no hair and it does not matter. Now again there is hope, but clings to her and would not regret if not justify, but after seeing the results of treatment, it is normal to give birth to hope. Now jokingly complains sprouting hair on arms and legs - was not used to it and that when his classmates bald makes him grow hair.
But never, never been bitter, it's so nice and responsive to people's problems, always ready to help. Since I stopped to mock / more than 16 years as above / is not closed and, like the new dating and everything is interesting!
Really not easy to overcome this problem mentally, but it is possible as possible to find a real solution and the physical aspect. Good luck to all!
Yes, the connection between thyroid and alopecia is very strong! On Tuesday, the results will come my TSH and antibodies - T3 and T4, and let testosterone and other male hormones, cortisol, blood sugar. Acne occurs to me a month ago, last year too, but then passed on quickly, and now suspected of polycystic ovary syndrome .... Everything is so complicated and knotted ... And elsewhere says that normally people apoletsiya areata have no other disease that is not right - an autoimmune leads to another / like Teorida's thyroiditis /! And if it is autoimmune, is there a way my body to reverse and begin to function in the normal way?
I think there's definitely a link between thyroid and hair loss. That is why summer I went to her study, no other symptoms. The only thing I found thyroid was a small cyst about 1 cm I've done several studies of TSH, T3 and T4, but no abnormal values. For the treatment of thyroid discharged me to drink brewer's yeast and vitamins. And for 1 month. endokrinolozhkata and told me that the body will be strengthened and hair loss will stop, however, was opposite to the end of the month to strengthen hair loss and assumed that the supersaturation of my vitamins. A. Generally vitamin. A is a double-edged sword. At the end of the month I went to a new review of ultrasound is found that the cyst has decreased by 1 mm for the month, I do not believe much, but when ultrasound shows it ... Anyway they told me that the thyroid everything is OK, while it appeared that I was pregnant. At 6 months of pregnancy went to checkup again told me that everything was fine and my hormones were normal / even in the middle of the reference values. During my pregnancy hair loss rather declined, but now my hair is super thin, but after 2-3 months after I was born looking great hair, straight as you think I feel bad.
Now I do not know what to think and what treatment to take, obviously this is an autoimmune disease and I'm just doomed to look like chucholu.
The dreamer and as you wait to become a miracle thing to roll over and this whole nightmare to end.
The connection between thyroid and alopecia my endokrinolozhka said they were "cousins". I can not wait to see results and hear her comments on Tuesday. Far as I understand when you is not exactly alopecia, or at least not areata, because obviously you have thinning overall, while I was on the stains - and in places you do not have. Actually, now began to grow, but very few seats and too slow. For how do you feel walking the streets, or meetings with some people understand very, very, very well ... I sincerely wish you all be fine. I recommend you after giving birth to explore, and the hormone cortisol - the stress hormone. Venous blood taken twice a day - nine in the morning and five in the evening. This hormone also exerts a strong influence. And, you know - maybe contrary to your expectations of life all to turn around and go back to normal! I wish you sincerely! And my hair in the past that I was thick, black, thick hair, my mother was, and still has great hair, but alas ... destiny ... maybe someday some smart people will find a solution to this problem and ... I am glad that here I can share about this problem in principle with my friends can not talk about, definitely not meet such an understanding
It is better to consult an endocrinologist already proven.
Proper analysis of laboratory results is crucial.

No comments:

Post a Comment