Thursday 3 March 2011

hormones and antibodies - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

alopecia started with me when I was 20 and since then periodically straighten sometimes a year or two and then again the spots appear (I'm 37 d). Tried most of the methods described in the forum but nothing helped. The last "episode" of hair I decided to explore and your thyroid gland - it was not yet izlsedvane rules. Recommend me Prof. Boyan Lozanov. I signed my appointment with him, what he did was to appoint a study of the hormones and antibodies. But they were the norm. Then he told me that I have for another doctor, but recent research has shown that selenium can help in such cases of hair loss and my copy very strong daily doses of selenium -200 mg. He told me back in time to repeat it. Having already tried whatnot, first I read on the Internet what it says about this micro little scared because it said that taking more than the required dose selenium can cause hair loss. Experience, however, had nothing to lose, bare spots in my hair were more than any other time. Taken for two months large dose (even during this time stopped still in my arm locks of hair and hair first appeared) and then two months 100 mg. Hair loss stopped completely. Of all the methods that I pursued this was the most rapid and clear result. That was over a year ago. Now think back to repeat the treatment porofilaktichno because I notice that when a hand pulled her hair still more than usual hair, though still not seeing bare spots, shaped by my experience this is the first symptom. I hope you do not develop and selenium to help again, I will write what happened .... Try it, can help in your case ....

Very nice that you wrote it here .... Nothing prevents a person to experience, if not help at least will not hurt ... Wink
Jan. tell how many milligrams of copula and what company ...
The first two months drank 200 micrograms (super selenium was called) of any American company was, but is difficult for pharmacies, and then a smaller dose of 100 micrograms drank Tsefasel (this is the trade name but his real selenium) Company May is Pfizer. There Wallmar of 50 micrograms ie take or by 2 for 100 mkgr dose or 4 pills of 200 micrograms. Now I'm prophylactic took her and started to drink Tsefasel, one tablet daily - 100 mkgr. Note that the recommended daily dose of "healthy" people is 50 micrograms!
Depends on your understanding of 'shock' price Very Happy I think its completely acceptable: Wallmar were nayevtini to about 5-6 Euro, but do not remember how many hapchentsa, the U.S. were to 25lv but they came to me two months of 200 micrograms per day and tsefasela is around 13 € - May it go nayskap by comparing quantities, but I somehow it inspires me more confidence so I prefer wallmar it .......
Today I bought the Valmar because they are cheaper 6lv.-30tabl. , Tsefasela found him to 11lv. But .. from 20tabl 100mkgr.Az will start with 100mkgr.na day because I do not know how the body will react to a higher dose .. Then we'll see .. If I see you write will benefit ... Wink
Here I am again to share your results from the re series Selenium ...... compare the date when I released the first post - 10th August, we are now on September 23 .... as I wrote, was the hair loss started again, meanwhile my to form two very small spots in the hair .... I started with 100 mlgr but I noticed the spots again increased to 200 seats as mlgr treatment to chilies - the advice that I found in forum Smile ..... now I can confirm again that to me this method works ..... my hair loss stopped for this period and bare spots already have moss ... these days will go back to 100 mgr daily selenium cycle and will finish in 10 days ...... . I want to share and explain what I personally give that to me does taking large doses of selenium ..... although my hormones thyroid gland are the norm, I still think that my hair loss is connected precisely with its uneven performance ..... from what I'm reading the selenium to learn that it actually affects the normal functioning and contributes notably thyroid ... moreover one of the signs of lower functioning thyroid gland is low body temperature - my temperature is usually 36 - 36.3 measured the am it and under 36 degrees ...... often feel sluggish, phlegmatic, get tired ...... again signs are low thyroid function. ... so assume that is the gland is the cause of my hair .... I hope useful, at least some of you!
As you've written above ... I alone on its head appointed its selenium 100mg ... drink, sometimes I forget and drink only one pill of 50 mg .... I do not know whether he or simply stage disease, but the whole head got moss and emerged from behind the black hair. On one eye where I have no eyelashes, have sprung up small colorless hairs, also with the eyebrows ... I still drink it, but honestly do not know to when ..., not to hurt not want ..

No comments:

Post a Comment