Thursday 3 March 2011

Don't lose your hair when you are young - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I am 23 years old
my hair began to be diluted when I was 16 years ago slowly it to where I am now without a hat is not coming out.
I went to doctors and obviously because I was a teenager who went offices all alone, apparently because it does not take me seriously and yet my doctors kept repeating: "Dear Abe Tell me your boyfriend is not one they had now ditched soon "
I've several times hormone ... and whatnot ... all in my ma.

However, hair speaks otherwise. I'm in Spain for 2 years or so and I have a doctor. struggling all the time to pull documents but failed.

work for some doctors ... so they wouldnt say that I would . me some blood in the hope that I have anemia ... everything went well. and you gave me that alopecia.
told me he would give me medication that I need, but that was two weeks ago

my question is is it possible I started to take something for your hair loss

I see that there are several .. unfortunately I do not know what I have. and here is extremely expensive to see a doctor in private. I can not afford it ....

but must be started any treatment because there ... I think I have a chance to save my hair even though the last 3 years I has a hat ... I think I hope it fixes, but no drugs can not.
only add that I do not drop the patches ... the whole top of my head fully diluted .... otsrani and back is weak.
my grandmother almost no hair ... are told that the reason for her hair loss was the removal of the uterus in. .. from my family it would only hair ... and I'm витх genes of my father - her son.

No comments:

Post a Comment