Friday 4 March 2011

Corticosteroids - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I am 20 years old and 2 years ago and has since received seborrhea alopecia. Seborrhea now gone, but still very progressive hair loss, especially at the front - my hair is pulled up and my forehead is getting bigger. Prescribed me Alpikort F (which contains steroids), so I am interested in what exactly is the harmful effects of corticosteroids? Really stopping them my hair can na more? I can not decide whether to use it. In fact for some time using Alpikort, which until yesterday I realized that also contain steroids, but Alpikort F was stronger and so I want to know hidden risks really use and what exactly are they?
Whatever you enjoy, you stay the effect stops and returns to the starting position .. if not worse, I began some programs, but I know what .. may be momentary situation zamazha

No comments:

Post a Comment