Friday 4 March 2011

it's not fair not to have hair - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

People since I read about this androgenic alopecia, which I think and I was very desperate. Well it means no fine. Before I left at least a little hope. Every time I tried a new drug and enjoyed and think positively. Now just do not see anything good on. It's just awful.
Yes, absolutely they razbiram.Imenno impasse that prompted me to self-medicate with finasteride (One type of hormone therapy). I know this is not 'light', but gives me some hope that things will get a little better now. Worse, this product has its very bad side effects that further tormozyat.Ne me fair!
It is not fair when I see people with 40g. older than me have more hair on his head and how many men are living with full hair! not fair to experience this curse that destroys our psyche and makes an impact in every aspect of our lives! not fair, but nobody cares, including our closest people.
For me the situation is the following 20 years and I started losing my hair because androgen hair loss ... From 6-7 months minoksidol use but do not notice any visible efekt.Syakash my whole life is collapsing and I stand as a spectator and nothing I can do. The other day a friend remarked that I have lost much hair in the crown area and although it showed that I had become bad I felt terribly helpless. vzel-dal're right that kosoapada damage in all aspects of the otherwise challenging life-what you think exams, money, girls that every day you have less hair, which in turn hit right in confidence a young man and somehow forget to live zhivota.Vmesto soaking it in forums and hope chudoto.Silno wait until year two to invent something revolutionary, because it just keeps me as kazva.Ako someone gets something please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment