Friday 4 March 2011

for men with alopecia - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

In general, for men with alopecia can not do much. Or less only as a working combination, which I heard was finasteride + Minoxidil, but unfortunately in Bulgaria is one thing to say rugo to do something so hard to find drugs on the basis of these substances.
The good thing for men is that you can walk bare head. Is not so stressful. And while short hair you can try different ilachi and ointments / massages / therapies. I see something unsuccessful
Is unpleasant for anyone who prevents him. The fact is that there are people who do not care and most of them men, you Smile
It's nice to take care of your appearance. Really Smile
Tell from where you ordered Regain, what percentage and at what price?
It's nice to find and Propecia (best to konsultrash a doctor on, especially if you have heart problems).
As for masks, I've heard good reviews for mask Revalid which swells. A regular lubrication with garlic, especially if you do not prevent the smell is very possible to grow your lightweight fluff, to be strengthened with Regain, and (he makes you thinner hairs strong, growing less new)
Well I already use at 9-10 weeks Rogain and I can say I'm quite pleased. Opredeleko hair of the areas where paint is thick and the edge of my head even germinated some hair. If the effects continue in the future so I can say that the effect is almost magical. Of course, the inconvenience of using it is quite ...
I decided to share my experiences. I suffer from hereditary hair loss, although still in its infancy. (On 26d I) Two months ago, go to a dermatologist here in Germany and I have recommended Propecia. I got to try it now and take it regularly since then. According to the hairdresser and according to my girlfriend the color of my bones back has improved and is now like the rest. Previously it looked in the mirror and stood like a scalded. I can not say that I grew new hair, for real outcomes for this product are felt only after about 6 months, but as if my hair is the crown pozazdravila. I do not imagine, but only time will tell. I was filming before the autumn, to see how I'm bald, so the end of summer, it will shoot and upload photos of yourself can determine if the preparation work.
Worse, I was told that the preparation must be taken continuously and if you stop after a few months I will leave you fall hair.
Anyway I rolled to try it while you can still do something about my hair.
Just for information here in Germany it is the preparation in each pharmacy, but with a prescription and the price is cheap I don - 98 pills are 185 euros!
Having read all this in the forum .. I can say that everyone here more or less strong people more than normal .. and I'm delighted that we have people like you, but looking hair loss .. as to fight the same job .. Have you ever thought that just as it should have happened? I do not believe in anything .. except myself and I do not believe that something will help me get rid of hair loss for example .. I'm not even sure if I have hair loss but my bones was diluted in places .. boy am and then at 18 .. but even if I was a girl I would not worry so much .. it's not bad that can happen .. Of course it is uncomfortable and at times makes you lose hope for all .. ahhh .. Life is never fair is always the most honest and conscientious people have things happen ... I do not know what to say more .. me personally, music is my salvation
As for baldness, I have a feeling that once you get used as no longer your ass. I use a lot of time Rogain (a few days ago I started to use the foam), I think baldness stopped or at least very slow, but I can not say that I grew new hair, at least I do not notice. Clearly I know that sooner or later my hair would fall, just I wanted to delay this process, because I'm still very young. Ultimately, I do not think baldness is something that one has to suffer great many, not least because we can not change it.
Here is the place to ask if anyone has used this foam, and if so, can you give a little guidance, because it is very different from the normal rogain, which is a basement a few days.
I also now try to think positively: as to strive to fight for their health and to reconcile. Soon a friend theologian I quoted text from the Bible, which says that God gives pain to those who love to get a lesson, and then save them ... Another friend of mine told me (without knowing the problem with my hair) when I accidentally picked up your hair, playing absently with her, why not get it cut very short and to release it as a hedgehog ... It seemed like fun since I went light bitterness that since I have hair problems (2 years or so) I feel like people started talking about hair and hairstyles. So - to be alive and healthy, and to strive for harmony within and around ourselves, do things just to be ordered, so I think, but I know it's not easy to accomplish. But should we try, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment