Wednesday 2 March 2011

increase the quantity of raisins, dates, dried and fresh apricots - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

That hair is straight horror I can not explain what, not even dye your hair often. I think however that the cause is more internal rather than external. Before taking supplements - antioxidants required in combination with any other supplement for the treatment and do not remember I had this hair loss / still is normal to drop a few hairs a day. I stopped a month ago and additives that hair began to fall as I do not know what. Now I got some ampoules were Italian, but do not remember the name, now I have two, hopefully help me if I'm pleased to tell you the brand.
And this Phyto shampoo / I see that you're happy with him or in pharmacies you sell?
It turned out that there Phyto (chvrvena package) and phyto plus (yellow-red packaging), which is actually for hair loss. Today I got rubbed lotion, shampoo that I have a lot of confidence, even capsules can not accept because karemeto. I will share if it takes effect. Therapy is generally three months.
Did not even know that there are yellow package Desitka, thanks for the info!
Generally, the photon is nice after a few months to replace it with another shampoo. I enjoy it about 2-3 months, then it changed to another shampoo, then again with it and so. And there was an effect! My hair had grown so long as it was in my teenage years
Proglem with my hair loss dates back to 3 and a half years. The truth is that after birth there is hair loss, but to me it was not simple after maternity hair flowing, but the result of additional hormonal stimulation to get pregnant with second child .. I did my tests for hormones but everything is fine ... I read in this forum different prescriptions for solving the problem ... I tried everything ...
But girls can tell you that the problem is solved only temporarily, less superficial and frivolous view more ... pregain ... masks ... this does not always help ... and not everyone is equally the action!
Can you share that what helped me immediately MESOTHERAPY with minoxidil.
I advise all women whose hair loss nepreminava although expensive ampoules and masks!
Of course everyone is obliged to myself to check with the help of a doctor what is the reason, vitamin or hormone Malnutrition! Mesotherapy is ALREADY heavy artillery.
For some time now and I'm heavy with hair loss. My fiance reassures me that because of the change of seasons, but I'm worried because I drop more than other times. I told my hairdresser and she told me the same as him. She recommended Quinine water, told me of her wet hair injection (rub) in roots. Hair becomes more shiny, more dense and growing faster. To be honest I have not tried, but I get my Phyto (here knew about it) and Quinine water. If a result would share.
to me personally quinine water drain my hair / using it in for about a year or year and a half. Definitely grew quickly, but on the density of hair, which becomes weaker and fragile. Of course, many probably depends on your hair, so it is said that once when I was in and others will f.
About hair loss - I took the second pack Phyto, but yellow, for the moment not find huge razlichka between him and the red. Yet, as my hair loss decreased from shampoos, I decided as soon as possible to make an appointment with a dermatologist to see there other reasons for shedding of my hair, different season.
I think hair loss can not be cured externally - with shampoo, mask or something. However, hair grows, it is internal, we do not aim to look nice to put it masks or special shampoos. Should be given anything by mouth to affect the strength of hair. Hair, teeth and nails are in a group "- I have advised me to eat tahini and raw almonds. And if the autumn and spring increase hair loss, hopefully it is the season
I am 12, I have pretty lush curly hair, but a few months ago I noticed that begins to fall and the quantity of fallen hair is not small. I started seriously worried because I did some changes in my podeystvaha. 1. I started to trim the tips of hair each month. 2. I stopped all shampoos and began to bathe with regular soap (it helps!). And on hair loss, it is due to the fact that roots can not feed the entire strand and therefore recommended the cutting of hair. Some people, however, no potions do not help and continue the process of hair loss. They would say to increase the quantity of raisins, dates, dried and fresh apricots, and raw and be. Hopefully it worked most of your success!

No comments:

Post a Comment