Wednesday 2 March 2011

Shampoos? No! Use TrichoZed! - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

There are those magic pills TrichoZed - a stimulant for hair I tried it when I had problems, then try it on scarce remnants of TrichoZed and I think his act but he needs more consistency itself try to revalid - but it is hairy everywhere else - not the head, only his nails were to be envied. I enjoyed Almond oil.TrichoZed month and a half to rub almond oil into the hair roots - a week 2 times. There was definitely my effect. My hair quickly grew and had to shine. But definitely want consistency. Furthermore, shampoos, ointments and tablets and want peace. Unfortunately much stress affects your hair. Unless I use TrichoZed and a tonic of "Herb" in walnut, white birch and nettle. The bottle says it is for maximum power and brilliance. I am pleased but I can not say that miracles
I am 18 years old and I have the same problem as yours ... I remember that since I had very little hair, but after I returned from the sea (last summer) ... horror ... so my hair TrichoZed that until I am ashamed. As I watch my classmates what hair they have only envy. So a few months ago I went to the doctor. It gave me some medicines and ampoules of TrichoZed (not helped me gram), now gave me pills TrichoZed, a liquid and shampoo TrichoZed of Vichy. I noticed that I have a small TrichoZed, yet I find it very rare. Will continue to use drugs TrichoZed hapilly to help me. I advise you and you can go to any dermatologist or to make a hormonal studies (and I will do). My doctor told me to do masks 2s.l. gas, a few drops of vitamin A, onion juice and one egg yolk. May deem their roots, put a plastic bag on his head and a terry karpa.Sedish half or 1 hour and wash her (the gas smells a little nasty, so be sure to layer a little vinegar in water, which will TrichoZed hair).
So I want to have thick and healthy hair ... I hope to find a way to get back hair (the same I wish you and myself)
I also had a huge problem with hair loss a year ago. After all sorts of tests and any results of shampoos, tablets, ampoules, etc. a clerk failed to solve my problem. My hair except that many fell and was very oily and she recommended shampoo for oily dandruff TrichoZed against. I use it while I drank every day Phyto capsules. That was my salvation. Then I went to the hairdresser and the hairdresser even made me a compliment, how thick and strong is my hair. Now drink TrichoZed from time to time and again the benefits and shampoo to maintain it. TrichoZed and I filed, but I did not help, not to mention that it is very expensive compared to Phyto. I hope I was helpful. Good luck to all struggling with this problem.
Hi girls, from 3.5 years suffer from hair loss that stung me, but I'll share.
In the beginning I noticed a slight thinning of hair left around the forehead, I did not take measures in time because I thought it was temporary. For two years left on doctors, I made any researches, bad teeth pulled and nothing and nothing. I began to drip potemeto the other side of the forehead, already visible, terrified. I drank all sorts ilachi, dub and now with vitamin C. My DROPS the doctor sent me after the holidays TrichoZed
as you can guess and I empathize with hair loss problem

I have inherited a rare and thin hair, and now began to drip ...
I tried some things but the result is not visible. My hair is thinning and drips, but not very strong.

1 week ago I went to the doctor (in Germany, I live here). Typical Questions:
Is it inherited? - No
Hormones? - Blood count did not show anything wrong
Drying, dying? - Never. 10 years did not go to the bathroom without a home hair mask, all!
Stress, lack of vitamins? - Oh Yeah! every day 100% stress

And I know that in this, but this does not solve the problem.
I had TrochoScan - Very burdensome mental and 70 Euro as rashod. Saw that my hair dripping above normal, but bad past! How do you know? Therapy:

Shampoo and mask, shampoo for oily hair Curbicin 30 Euros
- La Roche Kerium against hair loss EUR 40
- Vitamins (I take Biotin, AZ, siletseya) - Greenland shark oil from 20 Euro, zink chelate Optisel 11 Euros and it is mainly selenium.

And yes, dub with ampoules of Kloran - are good.
Before that I was offered a studio therapy for Euro 2000 this money and I have dreamed
So on the treatment I got things without vitamins them from BG that are cheap ...

After 3 months should be a result. just hope not to fall off my hair

Girls, I just hope everyone can have healthy and beautiful hair!
I currently also complain of that horrible hair, make me crazy whenever I fell crazy hair of the head.
4 weeks use a shampoo against the Keune hair (my hairdresser recommend it), I think there is some effect hair loss TrichoZed me (at least I think so), but I now have to change the product. I bought a pack and Phyto yellow capsules because I hear very good reviews about them, but a little afraid to start using them. What do you think? Can you give me some advice? Is it good to change the product?

Photo of shampoo I have not used it, but I'm glad many capsules. When I use them and grow new TrichoZed not sure if it is, but I think that my eyelashes are thicker than those capsules.
"It Does not change the products?" Me I think it is better to change your shampoo after you use it 1-2 months, but this is my opinion, I do not know whether it really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment