Monday 7 March 2011

Methods for hair implanting - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Here I'll share what I know on the subject. After awhile of thinning of my hair, I decided to investigate how the transplant. In various magazines I met Serdev advertising (the most widely advertised surgeon .. I do not say plastic because it is not) and then left with the impression that grafting can be done and the problem will always be nikav ... but is not proved right.
First method to implement it (I think) he only in Bulgarian:
Grafting biofibres
They are made of izkusven material. Something like plastic in 14 colors, but it seems as naturally or less (and Bobby Mihaylov Ivo Tanev from Gold Rush so) their base, which is attached under the skin of the head is silicone. It can be dried with a hair dryer can not change your hairstyle. Relatively cheaper than transplantation of their own hair at least if we look at it from the perspective of a single investment - go about 1500 2000lv depending on the desired result. Worse, however, that hair does not grow with time and opadva and so after about 1-2 years, a new transplant. Another annoying was that implants can break and have to wait to fall because it can not be removed. On top after implantation may be inflamed base, which was not pleasant at all and can affect their own environment hair if any.

After nauichh all ... Let me say that digging around other sites and forums and it quite this method it completely written off! Perhaps it would be useful to a man, however complete baldness. Ninam Dec. .. everybody can judge.

After plastic surgery, which was attended Efremov (clinic Raspberry). Man took me quite a problem inside. Free consult me, even called the clinic dermatologist to hear his opinion. He told me that he had made such intervention only in exposed areas and the risk is not worth it simple. He told me with drawings how the transplant. So this is the second method:

Grafting own hair
Take hair from the back of the head. There hair is stronger than genetic terms. You know how the grandparents in their old age grow hair at the back. So take up hairs from there sepostavyat in several types of implants: Small, medium and large.
Contain a small hair, average 2-3, a large can and 5. Everything depends on the approach of the present plastic surgeon. For large implants, however, can be obtained so-called "locks" effect, but it is not show partiality. To do that the larger implants are, the more cheaply and quickly go. In turn, this grafting can be done in two ways - by hand and by special machines (this is information for one of these machines
By grafting apparatus Bache is not advisable in the presence of plenty of ambient hair because the likelihood of being affected is greater. Intercepted implants also have a larger number. Right here comes this basic problempri grafting. You never know how many implants will set off. That is why in most cases nalagaoperatsiyata be repeated up to 4 times to have the effect of compression. This is done at an interval of 7-8 months, during this period, it is advisable to use Minoxidil.
The good news is that hair is very real and personally yours, grow, and wash it fell hard again (if I say intercept).
Before I had read in various sites .. this .. for example in a clinic in Turkey, even if they wrote and sent me materials to study the activity and drive-which showed such a operatsiya.Kakto and f..
Be a root graft costs 1.95 euro-how you sound? Laughing
Provided that for a normal hair it needs at least 8000 such!
The other is. That half fall off .. etc. .. but ... it was still not enough good methods in the world, will tell you! Or .. do not tell 'prostolyudieto' mt. F. probably know by stars like Madonna, etc. .. because almost all the things that show on TV and in magazines at least 5 of them did not have this problem.
In Bulgaria, running between 2 and 4 Euro hair, so ... comes even more expensive!
In general, grafting is done in several stages, as a grafting time (depending on the degree of hair loss) between 700 and 2000 implants. However, this can mean double or triple more hairs, depending on the type of implant that is placed. Then need to use Minoxidil for hair can possible to intercept and going well. Part of the implants are not intercepted. It is considered a success if picked up over 60% of them, but in 100% of cases having at least one additional intervention. SNI will GRASS these sites by the U.S.! There are literally make miracles, but here in BG, although the means to do my grafting refused surgery because of the high risk!
The result is that alopecia areata hair removal is completely impractical and impossible. I have been in hospital abroad, I will not mention in which one country where the answer was the same. There the method was not only those fibers, but also with your own hair, which naturally begins to grow as long as the operation is successful and hair fail to capture. But to my great regret, because I'm with alopecia totalis and universalis - the method can be applied to me!
I want to find such a wig as I've seen on Extreme Makeover! I know they are very expensive, but I'd give anything to feel normal and natural!
The only logical explanation I can think is that there is a danger transplanted hair will not hold and the place of grafting scarring instead. Even Skerlev which pipes left and right how capable a slightly balding in front, and back to can not understand because he has stretched and beard hair back in a ponytail. His colleague at the same clinic does a forehead. Why not take Skerlev him put a little Kositsa? You have colleagues and friends probably once in a clinic.
I'll tell you about my experience with transplantation of hair Laughing or just for my visits to plastic surgeons and the demand for information on the issue directly from the source as saying. I have visited so far three "experts" who maintain sites that grafted hair. I also find them among others. To call them conditional A, B and C. The first one was bald and I said as I went, it was not exactly very good in this area and directed me to B, who anyway was already planning to go. I went to B or more precisely, because he was busy in his clinic ortaka. He initially offered me mesotherapy and saw that it would not tie this and keep on grafting said that there would be no problem to my hair graft. What stopped me in the case was that he himself was a rare hair. Less than mine. Finally I went to B, which asked for my four grand and said that he did grafting, but the results did not satisfy the hair would not make me much more dense. When it did not satisfy the results, imagine how I will satisfy myself. He himself was also bald.

No comments:

Post a Comment