Friday 4 March 2011

Stop your Hair Loss - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I was slightly enlarged gland, but last, as I went to another - would recommend, and that from my dzhipki, which generally I trust her, she said nothing wrong with me. Do not start new research and to what my hair slightly increased for oily skin in some zaoni (frab, chest, face), it reacts neglected, said he did not notice anything so obvious. Also the drought of the skin, which I did notice in other areas (legs, arms). Maybe I should go to someone else now to think, at least 1 more. I'll take a try at those of you in the academy, but first finish gynecological stuff that is cost and time, and occupation to swallow ilachi ... I count at least a little in December that may from antibiotic for mycoplasma to fix my hair, but no signs so far (and I'm half finished dosage for treatment), ie bacterium is hardly reason. I keep looking for a way to fix however.


And when you fall you hair as I describe? Otherwise, all the hormones you were always the norm, right? A DHEA-s examined you, because according nymphet (and as I read on the internet) its increase is the sure sign of androgenic hair loss with testosterone at the upper limit. Furthermore, Dr. Popivanov told me that it is important that research on sex hormones to make at some point in the cycle (I think that until the third day), because these values vary in each phase of the cycle and a standard look at the beginning him.
A mycoplasma infection, common gynecological examinations are open or you need to check specifically? I've never heard of this disease, but live with cats from 14 years and may need to check myself. If you are happy with ginekolozhkata please give details, and return to Sofia winter to visit her.

I read you a long time and I learned many things from you, thank you.
I know that is no longer written here, but I decided to share because I like your problems about 5 years (200-400 hair loss hair day), small hairs and those picots and I are familiar (in my opinion are seborrhea). I am 21 years old girl. Of course I went to many doctors, I filed all vitamins, basement'm with whatnot and May but nothing helped. Filed am and contraceptive Yasmin, and perhaps their hair loss stopped for about a year, but I do not know, it drops and stops when it wants. Never understand it. Sad (only recently diagnosed me with polycystic and insulin resistance. So now changed my lifestyle, drink stuff, but hair is worse and before. Over the years I went through thousands of tests and doctors who did not understand hair loss. There is wondering I have androgenetic alopecia or chronic telogen efluvium because no one explained to me how I know. And only today I came across an article in which they have done research on 100 men and an easier way explain the differences between AGA and CTE, only through counting the fallen hair, to what group they fall. Not that I found especially helps me on, but it definitely interested me
I know you have thousands of reasons for hair loss. Why is it so hard to influence it. Me three years my doctors explained that I was very weak and there were my problems. And now I know the symptoms of polycystic it is obvious .... A lot of things I'm reading the. Drink lots of vitamins and minerals (supposedly the most useful hair) also antiandrogens (spironolactone, birth control), eat very healthy now and sports and no effect ... I hope soon to invent something that really works, because otherwise your hair will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment