Friday 4 March 2011

There is a cure for alopecia - TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

If I presumed the problem when completed high school I would be very motivated to study for a researcher in the area of alopecia - has a lot of where to develop science and I hope soon to have interesting discoveries. Only now I have nothing to do with biology, chemistry and medicine, and I is some difficulty in understanding some mechanisms. It does not have that much of an effect now, but recently I read a lot posts because not rankle me to understand what happens with that hair can not see him. Francesco, if you find an interesting article to which you have no access - I have access to various medical journals through the university where I work, I can write.
Of course I do not think to drink finasteride, given that male medicine. Just in the beginning when hang out around the forum I was not sure about the gender of some nicknames and I noticed that the views on drugs are only male. Anyway I started serious hormonal medication without consulting a doctor and collect detailed information so that - easy!
Of minoxidil (2%) is also very afraid, for now and postpone it. I want to try with a little more options masks. Now I'm smeared with garlic, mingled it with 2 yolks and a few drops of vitamin A - I know that still smell grim and after washing, if the hair is wet, but for months I read many good reviews for garlic and decided to try. I worry how it will also wash vitamins - looks very greasy ...
Moreover, waiting now re-examination of testosterone, estradiol and DHEA s. I'm not sure but it looks like a period of several days of little more bearable hair loss and other more amplified have some connection with my cycle.
You just have to natselya something to stop or at least reduce this terrible loss of hair, because you can not take it mentally. As if not yet seen any bald, although my hair looks pretty shaggy and pathetic, but this amount hair loss hair can not afford to let go.
And another wanted to ask women with diffuse thinning, although perhaps not the place here - I see that some of you have fluctuated on various methods to artificially thicken the hair, but is there one that has rules or stitching another type of extension with additional hair? Or at least what impressions do you have?
I received the results of the second and hormonal study. Unlike the first time be tested and then my testosterone fell to normal, but closer to the upper limit, and now he and DHEA s and estrogen are my lower levels. Here:
testosterone: 0.291 (0.22 to 2.9)
DHEA s: 4.4 (2,68 - 9,23)
estradiol: 20.14 (12.5 to 166)

That fixed my female hormone is too low (reported for the second time). Is it possible that hair loss is a consequence?

On the other hand I do not have menstrual disorders (and I never had, except 15 years ago as a teenager when I fixed the problem quickly with one dose of orgametril), I have cysts in the ovaries, but I mastopathy and slightly bother me any treatment Diane35 ....
You look suspicious these results, or not much revealing that estradiol is low, but still falls within the norm??
And more important question - of course, I intend to consult a doctor, but I do not know gynecologist or endocrinologist to look

The results are influenced by day of the cycle when he gave blood. In the early days of the cycle, estradiol is low and starts to rise, reaching highest levels just before ovulation. Basis for the study of female hormones are accepted values 1-3 days after menstruation, gynecologists say then required to give blood.
It is better to consult and gynecologist and endocrinologist. Furthermore, sex hormones can be investigated and those of the thyroid - TSH, T3 and T4, because problems with its function can also cause hair loss. I think it is best to start with expert advice and you include all the necessary research on hormones, vitamins and minerals which may be connected to hair loss. It is important to check that would not have to iron deficiency - even in hemoglobin range should be checked and the level of stocks of iron - ferritin and JAC (iron binding capacity). The forum can find many studies that women do. I've explored and insulin and cortisol. But start with the advice and goes according to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment