Friday 4 March 2011

TrichoZed - Cure your alopecia - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I appeal to you in connection with finasteride. Do to look at this drug, because I will say is made for men. I say it for no other reason but because one will really start to drink it and will admit its error last May. As you know, finasteride works by inhibiting 5-alpha reductase, it does if it is not inhibited the ability to connect to free testosterone and thus obtain Dehidrotestosteron. This well might save your hair for a while and then only if we assume that they fall only under the influence of DHT, but not the others androgens. But ... imagine the following-Provided Testosterova there is nothing to connect, and it is after 5-alpha reductase is gone, the body begins to be filled with testosterone, much of it-free anymore. With us, men I mean this is not tolko scary because these are present, the main hormones. You can get a temporary agitation, but the body restores balance alone. And you may not get any shaking. How will stand, however, things with you in the ladies, provided that the primary male hormone jump seriously. Someone thought I was? Such hormonal shifts will occur that the consequences may be irreversible. I say this for no other reason but to not do experiments with dangerous for you things. Because of some obscure experiment, and health can be rabuta to the extent that it can not be given in the right direction. And read its user guide explicitly says that is only for men. Do you ladies dostatamno antiandrogens, and to throw and more dangerous for you drugs. I understand the desire to preserve your hair for you is izklyutelna important it is for us, so let alone women, but think if a spill with ugly, heartless act, whether it's worth. And nowhere written that is guaranteed to get your hair with it. Will become both a no hair, yet without health. Do not get me wrong, but there things are not so swallowed by people who are not intended.
I agree with you and I would not conduct experiments with finasteride, dutasteride, or other preparations made for men. Just as we look at schemes that classify thinning hair in women and men (for women Ludwig Scale or Savin Scale, a men's Hamilton / Norwood Scale) may realize that these are significant differences which are clearly conditioned by the various hormonal systems of both sexes. Izklyuchelno rare cases women are losing hair on men's circuit and I guess this is accompanied by very serious hormonal changes - it happens for example when hormone therapy for a sex change.

It should be noted however, that female anti-androgen preparations are not a guarantee of success and are known health risks to the woman and her hormonal balance. I therefore wait at least run more treatment options before resorting to those listed in my previous post preparations. Getting'm only contraceptive Diane 35 for 1 year and I can not say with certainty whether there was an improvement, perhaps to some extent, but then you keep hair kasichka and looked more volume. These contraceptives, however, test for the psyche of some women, while there are doubts that are carcinogenic. Oosbeno bad combination smoking and taking birth control (any). If I again would I take the contraceptive Yasmin sample.

Spironolactone is prescribed frequently in androgenic alopecia in women, but in Bulgaria are not offered it to me so far. For spironolactone should clarify that it is medicine for high blood pressure and diuretic, which does not remove the element potassium in the body. Consequently, there is danger of accumulation of too much potassium in the body and in no case should be taken at the same time supplements of potassium (potassium), because high levels of potassium in the body are very dangerous. For women who planned a recent pregnancy is also not recommended to start treatment with spironolactone, because besides that it can not be taken during pregnancy should be stopped some time before that and then can not be taken during the lactation. Anti-androgenic properties of spironolactone may lead to the feminisation of male fruit and other deformations and thus usually do therapy together with the intake of contraceptives.

The conclusion is that must be approached very carefully to hormonal therapies and better reconsider the potential benefits against the potential drawbacks. In any event, have medical supervision.

Otherwise, I personally have nothing I filed, I do not even want to drink contraception (again). Otherwise spirolaktona and learned and everything that Hope was described, but with this chemistry I do not risk it.
In internet I found info about an herb, I have not examined fully Things - Black kohosh says it has as homeopathic remedies - Cimic. Cimicifuga, I do not know what dilution is applied, however, have consulted with a homeopath. Hope you you apply homeopathy Have you heard anything more? Regulate hormonal activity. The Latin name is Actaea racemosa.
After a month will see with my homeopath and ask for Cimicifuga. I porovih the internet to see for this herb - obviously helps in the absence of cycle, painful cycle and other similar complications. When homeopathy is quite individual appointments and treatment are taken into account a variety of symptoms - basically everything that the complainant have the medical history and other personal characteristics.

A hormonal therapies - honestly by making artificial hormones anything nice I have not seen before. Birth control, if any, had any effect on the hair - the effect disappears when they stop. Furthermore, your psyche quite change without itself feel it, I was constantly nervous and my friend said when I'm making Diane just have not been the same man. Hormones largely influence our mood and I was in something like depression. I've been thinking and spironolactone, but bothers me the fact that it is a medication to control blood pressure, which incidentally has anti-androgenic effect. I generally have low blood pressure, and if I take a diuretic do not know what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment