Friday 4 March 2011

Thinning hair - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I want to ask you hair thinning at the ends only in a androgen hair loss occurs, or in other alopecia?
and another thing that bothers me - the small hairs grow (if they ever grow up) a few inches and falling. I think it means that violated their life cycle.
Share with you how it is
For other types of alopecia have no idea, but in the life cycle of androgenic hair is definitely thinning and reduced cool. But I've heard that hair follicles are updated every 6-7 years, which gives me hope, Fun, but I personally do not think I know a guy that is grown hair after hair loss
Hello! For me there is a slightly elevated androstenedione and ovarian cysts (there was, after Diana and Androkur no longer). I do not know whether this or nerves hair fall - a year already. May increase in the days before the cycle, so it may be the hormones. I do not know now where to go and walk will begin this SCENAR therapy as their doctor come that goes to a seminar a few days. But I'd like to make my accurate diagnosis of hair, certain rules you have it and where?? Please! I was told "Seborrhoea. I make up (because of illiteracy, and negligence on the part of doctors, dermatologists, which this fall over one year) dry seborrhea, due to dry skin around the hair bulb, where it falls. I do not know now what and whether it will help, but I will fight! I wish you all hope and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment