Friday 4 March 2011

How does your hair fall? - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

To me very easily. I feel that some hair barely keep my head. Under very little pressure in. .. fall (I do not mean pulling, stretching, tying the hair) For example, in mild prastine convey through your hair. For this and do not like to do massage, then it is terror.
Lately I have habit several times a day you do your hair with your hands like a tail and one hand to run along and just to see how the hair will fall ... I do not know whether Mr explained properly and that you imagine it. This makes several times as I recall ... If you fall more than 5 hairs once I start to worry.
For me there is no such dry skin while Valerie and the hairs just fall out. In the worst moments (especially at the beginning and began) to slide kichurcheta literally. My hairdresser is not the fun started.
However, I noticed that there Fun cycles. Until a few days ago fell pretty, and now 2 days off does not fall
And to me the purpose hairs that are falling picots in Korea and are not so much, but terrible to me ... straight up short samopodstrigva. Would masks and do a very hair is as drained and tear.
as the hair you tear then the problem is not just hair loss. Your hair at veroyano is dry, so it makes pet masks ... bought these do not cost ... and plenty maznotiyki (various oils, lard, Trivitaminol)
And the emergence press that very dry!
Well I do from time to time ... and trivitaminol checked yet as I joined the forum but in veterinary pharmacy told me they will get it tomorrow ... but tomorrow it wait fifteen days Laughing / since it is 11.09 / ... So, tomorrow we go to pick it up and start carefully masks, but I do not think it would be much different because my hair is already killed, you can not zhivne ... And it dripped in a period of intensive two years is a fact, but I hope to recover! Abe would have hope

No comments:

Post a Comment