Wednesday 2 March 2011

What people think about TrichoZed - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I can say about TrichoZed is actually pretty good, conosco cases where they haveregained much the lost hair , but toa certain limit and q eh I also realized that only works for a while , there isirreversible damage .. I say this as experience that touched me to see people nearby

wave I have 17 years and I have uncles entradas.mis x one has hair above the ears and you have 49 and the other has muxisimas inputs and little hair on the crown and is 40 years old and my father has just inset and almost no absence in the crown but has canas.que happen to me?

Hi, I have 18 years and the last 4 months I was presented with a common hair loss, my father has androgenetic alopecia and hair loss sufe want the 18, now 49 years old and has no hair at the crown or in the front, consult an endocrinologist and I prescribe minoxidil to prevent hair loss and I have only q inputs and little hair .. of this treatment in a patient of my age? I will bring you results and if necessary supplement it with some product? q I have to use it for life? which is the ideal and optimal solution for this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment