Sunday 27 February 2011

androgenic alopecia - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

My hair started to dilute 12 years ago when I was 17, survived after stress. Long time not paying attention to this because there is no hair loss, only the last 4-5, I noticed that I have a problem. I could no longer wear their hair in the middle of the road, had to change my hairstyle. For some time doing work Smile.

I went through stages of healing, I tried all the lotions, shampoos, conditioners, which are found in pharmacies - clorane, rene furter, ducray - all they know. Fitofaner drank, then pantogar - did not help. Started walking on doctors ... and sorrows Smile. All my hormones are not only the norm, but are right in the middle, ie from it better there's no ... I have polycystic yaichnitsi, I have diabetes, healthy ... I say all, and confounded.

When I first came out research and saw that my testosterone is normal, instead of being happy is skoftih. I was so sure I find a solution that I understood what I have, and these results brings me back to the big question. You know that hair loss is a symptom, not disease ... And that may be a symptom of a bunch of things. Five years is a long time not knowing what you have, to bother ....

I have to say how grateful all of this forum and especially Nimfea (because our symptoms are very similar) - I learned so much from you!. Bulgaria does not triholozi, dermatologists I've visited were ... I have no words. But after every examination after every article I've read, their mobilization in a small piece of the puzzle. Most helped me an assistant professor in the Alexander Tsankov hospital that actually did its job - apron and wrote Popova, otherwise I do not know .... But she looked at me and said research - not looking for a reason. You can perfect hormonal studies and still have androgenic alopecia - hormones travel throughout your entire body and transformed on many levels, in different places. Like something I said and Endocrinology - hormonal if any conversion is at scalp. In Russian forum I read a similar statement, and it just dermatologist-triholog. He wrote that 50% of balding men have very normal hormones.

I can not miss to mention the contraceptive - one dermatologist and one ginekolozhka my recommended Yasmin. I drank them 6 months and during the first 3 I really compress. Except during the second third started a great hair loss has not stopped 6 months after pills do not drink ... Separately and the amount you had other problems - I got weight, urinary my system stopped functioning, I was getting worse, I started getting heart palpitations. Protivozchatachnite actually lie your body that you're pregnant and you know that during pregnancy many women lose their hair ... then too. I unfortunately fall into this group. I know pills affect everyone differently, everyone has to decide himself ... but I no longer want to see them.

To summarize, from everything that happened to me believe that I have inherited the "baldness gene," as my mother has a similar hair, although it begins to be diluted considerably later. For me, stress is unlock everything, I am painfully sensitive. Since our body loves us when we poisoning, either physically or mentally, the "victim" those parts of us that we do not need to let us protect us from worse things ... At least you explain it.

Thanks to the forum I found out about the stronger drugs that are not advertised in any other way, now I have oriented eukapil because it just know that there are no side effects. For comparison, an endocrinologist suggested I drink fenisterid and contraception in the kit, because if she got pregnant while drinking pills, heavy and my woe. No thanks .... I can go without the hair, without children - never Smile For minoxidil know from the Russian forum that what makes keoto to synchronize the growth of hair on the head - stroyava them to grow at the same time, but falling and accordingly the same ... and 50% of people had no effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment