Sunday 27 February 2011

Ophthalmologists - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Hello! I am grateful to the creators of the forum! Also suffer from thinning hair 1 year. Eyelashes also more frequently than normal fall. Ophthalmologist says, allergy, the doctor in SCENAR therapy - that hair is not falling off the allergy. Wrestling to determine the cause from the outset of the problem. Gynecologist discovered ovarian cyst and slightly increased androstenedione. Correct things with Diane 35 and androkur (it only 3 months., Diana still drink it). But the hair does not reflect the fixing of the ovaries. Which I suggest that perhaps it is a "stretched" nervichki-of many stressful situations that fall from 5-6 years. Not that it is impossible, on the contrary, even the neurologist said "vegetative dystonia", and gave me Sofanaks Dormiplant that and do not smell, because I hate drugs and do not want to be drugged by them, especially with tranquilizers. I went in and Tonkin, and the only merit is that I appoint to make the EEG (electroencephalogram and electrocardiogram, but the head) of any organic changes in the brain. I took my normal EEG. And general ultrasound, whole body, was OK with a little grit in the bile I was. I refused to mazotya with unknown contents in the tubes of Tonkin and suck loads of chemistry, without knowing why. For example, she prescribed iron without any indication of anemia, let alone research. He said that the study time would take up so blind, I drew iron, without (obviously) to know that harm if it is in excess of the body. And did not want to explain to me what's in plaster in. Very. angry I left it without creams her and told her that I will not remove it, even if he wants the recipe, it snapped! Can you imagine what kind of person you / we treat! Horror. Well that got away. Although there were some people there, They were helped, 5 years ago - to izlekavat other skin disease. Apparently there are any professional merit, but I was disgusted by many others. things at her and around her. Amazed me its claims that I have vitiligo, because a few white hairs that I have a head (the first "blossom" after the entrance exams). And if I'm not drunk Diane from the first day of the cycle each month (rather than as gynecologist told me 21 days, drink, 7 died, regardless of what day it comes to my cycle), I would get pregnant! Oh, otplesnah up, but has for all this vexation. So, continue with "long-suffering" his "Life and Life" Wink endocrinologist said that thyroid hormones and are ok. So stay only stress, but will do some of the other studies recommended in the forum. Do you know what this link helps the analysis of hair and where there is such laboratories?? Please write! I now do yoga and acupressure, and I split a meal (because I love to take a snack, plenty, especially under stress). A SCENAR therapy and May will be embarked. If there is anyone who knows the results of her writing, please! And third question I have: alopetseya diffuse, can be immune disorder? Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment