Sunday 27 February 2011

How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall 36

Hi, I also have a small alopecia areata first, then totalis, universalis, I now began to grow, but only got about 40 percent hair, it's good that at least I have no eyelashes and eyebrows! I wanted to ask you who makes wigs, are you happy? Can you recommend some good peruker. I now ordered a new but very worried how it will be made Confused how you deal with this problem mentally? Do you need to obyasnavash people what you have and I noticed that you wear a wig? For me this is very stressful
Hey, Smile was so long wigs with only one I have done custom, was the first. It was from natural hair and Mayans endured the longest. Next my mom bought them from stores peruki.No unfortunately I can not point you to someone.
Otherwise mental side of the in-are, I can tell you that I did. While I went with a wig nobody asked me what I'm sick, maybe because I was little, anyway now as I'm asked to explain and not at all worried. In the end, so I feel better as it were, but not alone I do not blame yourself cause it to itself to that position. Even you know that people say to me from time to time some old wives recipes for some physicians, etc., though not known to what bush will iskochi rabbits. Otherwise I got the injury is still some stared at me in communicating with strangers himself somewhat reserved all things derived from this problem. I realize it is already more than 5 years alone without a wig and again ....
You must know that the more you worry the more contributing to the problem, so the more you do not care so well for you, is not easy but we must fight not going Smile hello!

PS! And if it is no secret how to heal at the moment and do you have contact with some good dermatologist? Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment