Sunday 27 February 2011

How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall 4

Hi, my name is Nadia, I registered yesterday, but today for a closer look I saw that new members must be present, and so I decided. For quite some time to burrow through the forums to find the right treatment for my little children, but so far without success. Glad I found where to share their problems and would be glad to write to me and other mothers, because my kids think a little harder, doctors reluctant to prescribe anything for 3-year-olds and we have almost without any therapy.
Greetings and smiles from me to all participants and wish you much happiness
Hi Dorel, sorry for the delayed response. Cure is very said. After consulting with two pediatricians, three dermatologists in Veliko Turnovo and one in Pleven, ENT, internal organs, two types of blood and urine nobody dared to test us nothing because they are very small. Now do some experiments with garlic, masks with honey and vitamins A and E, and a stimulant for hair Ikarov, but all that I have it the self and not see a particular effect. Examine the forums trying to find information about a doctor who will not be so complacent.
Hello! Let me share and I experience. My daughter, now 2 years and 5 months with alopecia areata. Aged years and 4 months lost all his hair, then stood totalis - eyelashes, eyebrows, everything. We set out on doctors and clinics. We did all possible examinations and tests - blood, immunological, parasitology, retroviruses, thermography, focal diagnostic swabs from throat and nose hormones. There were no abnormalities, and hair does not grow. We were in the children's skin surgery with Dr. Demerdjiev in MA, she drew Pantogar Alpikort and spreads. Grow hair, eyelashes and eyebrows, and now spent over Christmas after viral infektsia and intake of antibiotics, resurfaced spot. Mazhem with garlic and alpikort, drink Samento and multivitamins. The problem of alopecia in children is that no one engages in diagnosis and treatment more seriously because they are very small and some of the tools are irrelevant - for example Zhirovital who say they gave good results. Containing drugs. So there is no cure, there is no estimate for full recovery and cure.
If any of you is from Varna, and I can recommend an excellent homeopath ...., until now are doing more than once cycling areata ...
Unfortunately with my totalis failed ...
Thank you very much, I will surely write a review. And on national treatment to ask you a file adjuvants or immunomodulatory agents? Friend who is a doctor and with cancer recommend samento. She accepts it and is now well.
Any things I've filed for the immune system (without samento) have to say that homeopathic granules accept them for two years, my totalisa not affected, but also strengthened the immune system that do not remember I sneezed during that period, let alone I get sick ... Surprised
Therefore, children treated (at all) with homeopathy are pretty sick zakrepnali and they are far less frequent complications, as in traditional medicine ... Well, still depends on what treatment, acute conditions require other interventions to ... Wink
Hi,
and I want to share my experiences.
My child is 4 years. and 4 m. 2 d received the first spot. In just two months lost 40% of your hair in a year prodalyenie kakzho I tried not nothing helped. Then I contacted Dr. Tonka. It's true that it appears many drugs but only the second month saw improvement. For five months there was no trace of hair loss and so about a year. Sorry saga of my daughter has a new spot. Again we treat Tonka mezhdubremenno but are associated with the clinic of Dr. Shah, they give great hopes!
If some of you have been healed there, please email me
For her methods and I've heard only bad things ... Confused
Helps, but temporarily, until the stop drugs, all kortitsi are very many side effects hair .. in most cases opadva months after being discontinued ...
I do not want to undergo this once Nobody won, I would not experience it again.
Fully understand, but I must say that it was the only one who helped my daughter. It is true that written many vitamins and sedatives and ALPIKORT also some cream DELINDO. I am personally pleased with it and I'll be grateful forever. I think if she was my child there would be no hair although there are spots again. At least I far as I know people with this disease difficult to cure completely. I myself get new patches in 1-2 years and suffer from alopecia areata already 20god.
You throw me in the reflection ...., it's quite possible that a miracle is an inherited ... Sad
I'm ready to stay all my life without hair, my kids do not inherit it ... Confused
Alpikort F is the latest generation corticosteroid with him began, but did not help ... Confused
When you think Tonkin girl helps you keep going, but keep one in mind if you start prescribing powerful drugs one after another .. because filthy kortitsite effect occurs after years on the most important bodies ...
Tonka us our ispisa Alpikort but not F and even stressed to be careful not to confuse him. But she prescribed sedatives and many that I never gave my child. Continue treatment but are associated with Dr. Shah expect to send medicines appropriate for my child. Many have conflicting views as to whether it is inherited. But is not it a great coincidence that I have both?
In many sites, and write papers on alopecia, it is an autoimmune disease - the immune system attacks its own tissues as recognize them as foreign bodies. Or is the immune response to any infection. In my family, and that of my husband's not one case of alopecia, on the contrary - all, even men do not lose their hair to a ripe old age. Here, our child is there. How to unlock for you? In our case, and both times was spent after the infectious disease and very high temperature, plus a strong dose of antibiotics.
In many sites, and write papers on alopecia, it is an autoimmune disease - the immune system attacks its own tissues as recognize them as foreign bodies. Or is the immune response to any infection. In my family, and that of my husband's not one case of alopecia, on the contrary - all, even men do not lose their hair to a ripe old age. Here, our child is there. How to unlock for you? In our case, and both times was spent after the infectious disease and very high temperature, plus a strong dose of antibiotics.
I'm glad I have it on the forum.
I'm from CT. ZAGORA.OT 1 YEAR HAVE DIFFUSION loss of KOSATA.SLED made by me blood, Thyroid hormones, pictures of the pituitary gland, throat secretions, ETC NOT found any OTKLONENIYA.OTIVAYKI IN DERMATOLOGY (ONE OF THE BEST) MY appoint TREATMENT OF TABLETS AND LOTION Merz OF FRENCH COMPANY FOR DYUKREY sutra and VECHER.LECHENIETO CONTINUE 6-7 MESETSA.KOSOPADAT REDUCE ME BUT AFTER 2-3MESETSA After stopping the hair loss treatment to enhance OTNOVO.PROBVAH ME AND FOLK MEDICINE, BUT UPGRADE NYAMA.DORI CHIRPAN SOLE AND (NOT ONCE-dare MORE BECAUSE ME KNOW THAT MY POSAVETVAHA OF ONE HELPS OTHERS DO NOT, AND AWFUL is that you can stay entirely without hair)
IF ANY OF SOFIA LET'S WRITE IF has heard about Dr. Emil Iliev WORK IN AL.BOLNITSA.MISLYA to come forward.
WILL POST FORUM. SUCCESS
Hello FiFa well doshtal / welcome among us!
For this doctor have not heard anything, but I'm Sofia and I can check ... ie at the earliest opportunity will be questioned on how things are done with him ...
You heard what with?
A Chirpan how they tried to heal?

Thanks in advance!
Greetings!
Hello Nimfea.Blagodarya advance that will pozainteresovash for Dr. Emil Iliev.Pitash me how I treat Ali Bacto of Chirpan! Made a lusion as I do not know what ingredients it contains but once anointed me started stinging (in his words this was a good temporary hair loss I would be strengthened but then shyala my new hair-sprout went once). my hair loss really increase immediately and share with my friends told me that one helped the other a ne.Po worse is that even some of the small hair-which had already brought it nyamat.Spored me to try a man who has nothing to lose ..... ie kosa.Neznam, each deciding for itself si.Ako I forgot something, ask!
Good luck!
This doctor is my entirely commercial and not really interested in the problem of people with hair loss.
2 years ago I went to him, he accepted me, hear me complaining. In his hands he held all the research that I had rules, he even refused to see them. Jump drew me some Chinese tea to soothe the nervous system, some Chinese hammer with sharp spines, these things he was selling them also zinc, folic acid and biotin / drank him under the scheme. Three times a day I had to urge the Chinese hammer circulation. As shown me how to do this, so hurt that only my eyes filled with tears of pain. I dare say that after all I've ever experienced, and rules such as treatment, I have a pretty tough and hard.
Took me a lot of money for the review, teas and gavel and told me a month to go back to it. I drank teas izvesno time and used the hammer a long time, vitamins too long they drank, a few months afterwards. Effect nyamashe.Estestveno not go to him again and then visit a doctor to refuse to go on doctors already.
The truth is that all diseases for which doctors can not find the reason they say it is the "nerve".
I got alopecia areata in January as I was laying on 10-11, I had a wonderful childhood and family, so I do not accept the definition "of the nerve.
This is my point. But go to the overview for this doctor for you may have a different approach. However, from my visit has already passed 2 years
Hello Ilen Ilen, yesterday my friend from Sofia, who knows about my alopecia / Areata / called me to tell me about Dr. Emil Iliev from Alexandrovska. Her friend had a friend Smile, also areata after treatment that a doctor be cured. I could not figure out what exactly is the procedure, something mixed between acupuncture, acupuncture and some injections every day the first month ... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes So now I've dug for the posts ... If someone else has experience I would be interested to hear
Well to me there was only procedures, vitamins, minerals and Chinese teas where he sold them. indeed a hammer with spikes to stimulate blood circulation ........ to me it did not help his treatment, I did not even see my research even during the review, no explanations hardly speak ..... .......... and after much wandering, it appeared that I hypofunction shtit.zhleza and 3 years walking on doctors finally found a doctor where to take treatment from now ...... less than 2 months, I'm with artificial hormone, hopefully to me this is the reason I'll share when I score.
with an apology, Ph.D. Emilov zadnik.izklyu4itelno is smart, but paying attention only to people who poznava.prasnah much money on it .... but he treated very rudely with me men.toy refused to go on doctors today-will Dr. Balabanova to try ... I hope it is better
Hi everyone! I also have a serious common problems with hair loss and so I came to the forum hoping to find a real and objective advice on how any deal. After so many years I now know that my hair will not become as dense forest or become black again - the important thing is to keep a good (acceptable)) state.
I also poobikolih doctors, pharmacies, etc., came through a friend of mine and Dr. Iliev. Frankly, he also promised me to become as Rumtsays with thick hair, but my review and after discussion made a program shampoyani, lotions and vitamin complex. More than a year I try to fully adhere to the plan and am relatively happy - not growing, but still not thin!
I repeat, it is what you expect - if you expect to grow thick hair, very wrong.
Another issue with medical conditions - my friend that sent me to Dr. Iliev, really had alopecia areata. I know I made a research, then made a acupuncture, vitamins and drink something else and after a few months there was visible improvement in her condition
So again I say - it all depends on how realistic expectations nni and May is really all individually in the treatment of these problems

No comments:

Post a Comment