Sunday 27 February 2011

How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall 41

Hi fly, and welcome me to this forum and among us Very Happy. So then the question, now finish the second bottle of Phyto and on the recommendation of my dermatolozhkata start Phytociane said that to me highly recommended, and people who have used it. I'll write about results Laughing
Cheerful and nice day!
At the time Rene Fardarar of greasy hair. Abe I very oily. Does the season of the quota right? For 1-2 days straight oil dripping from my hair. And use a dry shampoo from time to time in December On Kloran with Oats.
Thank you very much for your advice.
I'm also benefited Phytociane, some time ago, but honestly did not see any result from it, otherwise shampoancheto good. In a pharmacy, a girl who worked there told me that for best results shampoo is nice to use with ampoules.
However I think these are good products, but helping people whose problem with hair is nyakakva exhaustion of the hair itself or have seasonal hair loss / or something / until my problem is quite complex and for many years.
Hello! I use a Himalaya Dandruff is not bad, but can not stop hair loss, which is on another basis.
For several years, using quinine-Kloran shampoo. In fact, it can be said that he along with quinine concentrate of the same company helped me to remove the wig. But quinine concentrate it stopped and now sell ampoules. They also had some effect, but seemed to become accustomed to them and the best act first series, then had no such effect. But shampoo continue to use it 4-5 years. Currently the problem is that my hair is greasy awful lot and even if it does not help. Last up day and a half. Mia January morning and afternoon the next day is already oily, if necessary wash. Sebumaks-use and lotion for some time. I can not say with what effect
Aretusa, thank you for the information. I just want to ask you, this shampoo, which is a green opakavka is it? At what price you buy it as above, asking for information?
Only shampoo would you help me or need and ampoules to use? Will naturally try them, but if skapichki will hardly be able to use them constantly?
Shampoo is a transparent package and is violet in color. There is a small and a large bottle, large cheaper, around 12-13 euro and use it quite a while. You can afford it, from everything I enjoyed this is my cheapest and almost harmless. Ampoules are just small bottles, is men and women there. They are slightly skapichki but not close properly and allow the liquid to split in two applications. First causing a kind of ampoule, then another. For me, this treatment proved most effective, before lying in clinics, all my research possible. I implemented the allergen-Denitrohlorbenzol on schedule. Cause allergic reaction and when it passed the hair grow anywhere for 1-2 months. It was the happiest moment in my life until I went to the hat. I removed it, but my hair was half white. Tempted to make her kanosam whether so or because the effect of this treatment was temporary, soon lost almost everything. So scratch that ... just bought a wig and a truce. I went to France to review translated wore my overall medical history. They told me that in France this disease almost never heal. I bought from there latest stuff coming out. I have so much money pouring into this hair at a time when I was hard to stand alone, but I was ready for everything. And nothing works. Until the moment I saw the products of Kloran they were cheap and did not require much time. Gradually, not even noticed what happened, maybe work in Ulysses, hair began to grow slowly and neravnamerno. I made a short haircut and the 2001 go without a wig. Well, I'm not looking to rain rain, I'm not looking to blow wind, swim with a towel, sometimes having to wash every day to have some capacity, my job is such that I am every day to many people. My daily life and is not otherwise busy, so to think about some hair, I found a balance. Allegedly! Do not get tired to read, to rake and to try new methods. Now I talked about Mesotherapy, someone has heard something about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment