Sunday 27 February 2011

Cure for Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I am a girl of 20 years and suffer from androgenic alopecia of about 3 4 years. At the beginning fell slightly and began to notice a slight dilution in the road while at one point does not increase too much and now my hair is more than rare.
I am ashamed of me his ... I am ashamed to go out, seeing friends .. for girlfriends not to talk!
I can not sleep thinking about it constantly and cry not to say every day but almost.
I tried many things, although most doctors do not pay particular attention to this problem - from recipes to homework skapilekarstva quite like Regeyn. Pia nonstop vitamins for hair, looking to eat well, do your masks, but I see no effect Sad
Hopefully scientists finally come up with something!
I'm also with diffuse hair loss. Of stress. Try yoga (very calm, energize) will try and SCENAR therapy. Unhappy, you applied it him? In Rozali.kom a girl boast that two years makes it already has set out to grow eyelashes and hair!?
Well I know I would for any ailments helped, but I went and saw what it was, it became clear: just another sham! I'll tell you what it uredche This is one that works with bateriyka and just massaged some point your body (supposedly under the scheme) ... Crazy stuff - every 'different' masazhche (say one of the finger) should hang 10, 15 € "The procedure" takes about 3-5 minutes I went 2-3 times and decided I'm not so stupid as to tie the shit. I do not know how you think as an idea that so-called "therapy" would walk in seminars and training, this is supposedly a doctor did it asked for what - do not understand ...

No comments:

Post a Comment