Sunday 27 February 2011

How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall 26

My first Smile Hi all ..

no sense to imagine because I do not think it matters who I Smile

I want to share with you just like that thing from me ..

So ... mean age of 18 I (male) and dz do not know if you suggest or so but I think I begin to "opleshevyavam" I mean .. find your hair a little thin in places and it scares me a little .. I mean .. no other Well I'm still 18 and I do not think 20 will be nice to look like Uncle .. but on the other hand I do not care shtot example has hats and t (DEA Theatre caps .. I think there is a problem .. I think because of them I became more sparse hair shtot .. how to say .. I'm a fan of hip hop music and my style of dress hat .. always present even at times I could not know without a hat .. Sad pls take me for oneya izsuleni kelesh4eta clothes with 9 times greater rate than they are .. my 2: P lol Smile) so there are hats and towels, etc. .. not my problem all my life to go with the hat or cloth but think about the future Sad bad .. cmon it for me to not care that Ill traa nose cap but what example momi4e (female) will go to deal with this (strange) type where it carries a permanent cap or a towel or something .. Dea a bare head I do not go much .. Sad fucking little while .. ? even to admit .. at times when I started to notice this (hair) I panicked .. and I thought that from now on life will never be the same .. do not know if you have experienced it but I like ... everything you have dreamed up and see srinva perspective to nowhere .... if you write it wrote 1 month ago I'd probably sound .. something like (I see no point in life ..) do not really see ..
but it will be now I would say that I do not care .. I stay somewhere 40 50 years of life with body tity Smile and pelvis head lol bump them up somehow ... Rolling Eyes AMM way but such is life ... If you're playing / and read all aSmile tov congratulations lol Smile and 10x for your attention ..

if anyone needs advice or anything you want aako visit izvorite.com purposely did not write www in front so as not to notice a lot .. in the sense that my comment is to advertise the site .. I share it because of my many others helped me to imple (here with a uh or write Sad) varshenstvam yourself ...

Regards ..

No comments:

Post a Comment