Sunday 27 February 2011

How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall 19

I read a lot of things around the forum and I see a lot of competent people here.
So, I'm male, 21 years and one year before began to thin my hair - just the temples, forehead. May is hereditary, because both my grandparents and my father is bald. Since I knew my called androgenic alopecia, is not it.
Moreover, too much started my oily hair, wash every day in January, and the next day looks like I poured oil. I want to ask you is this normal and oily if there was anything to do with hair loss.
And most importantly, what interests me is to recommend me some dermatologist or a doctor who deals with hair loss.
If there is someone like my case let me write how and what keeps her hair and the doctor who is happy.
Thank you in advance!
Do not hope that dermatologists in Bulgaria will help you a lot.

You must be clear that still no cure for androgenic alopecia!
There are only three preparations which have been clinically proven, but at best as the case may help you keep what you have.

Finasteride
Minoxidil
Nizoral

to you is clear that this is a hereditary kosopad.Ne waste your time by dermatologists and t.n.Za now salvation is on finasteride at this if you are good responder.No should not expect miracles, because this drug will stop or slow process, but will not solve problema.Pri some people have seen photos with impressive improvement after administration of finasteride for about a year, but everything is super individual.
You yourself will judge ... and do you still 21g.ne to know whether it is appropriate to play with hormones.
Alopecia areata with the first small spot on chin - December 2005 / ie one year already. Until June / 6 months / half a beard is gone, thank God at least symmetrically on both sides Very Happy Appears blotch on the head. For the month as the metal becomes Lev and appear a few more.
I will not bore you with Tonkin, Prof. Tsankov and other dignitaries in dermatology, because for me there was no result.
In the horror of these spots is tight and I went to Ali Bektash of Chirpan. The coordinates will find them on the forums that I have given above. The man was very nice and authoritative positivism. Brush with some shit so that skin burns and hair underneath paved. In any proceeding other than treatment, but to me appears partly white moss spreads even after the first.
I go every week or spreads.
I advise anyone who is able to connect with the person until it is time, because more advanced stages of disease treatment is longer.

Forgot to say the most important - I am completely healthy individuals, according to research. I had only whiteheads over a tooth, but after removal and nothing has changed. Everything is based on stress.
Very glad to include it in the forum and good news!
Can I ask you something ... As you go next time with this healer Bektazh Ali, would you asked him what about androgenic alopecia and ointments only if it will result. Here in the forum there are quite unhappy with it, and I still can not be lifted until there to see what they say.
Give information also at what prices his services because I'm sure other people will be interested.
Aaalex Hi, nice to read this for Ali I currently go to him 2 months away ... I suffer from alopecia areata and it gives me great reliable .. but my wig half a year ... My fate is pretty serious .. and your guess ... but many others are glad that I signed here to be able to find friends who truly know me best ... I am only 15 years ... I wish you all success .. and write sometimes.
Hair loss in patches treated with lactic kiselina.Vnimavayte not ulcerated mestata.Kiselinata be more concentrated. I do not remember the percentage, but the liquid was quite gasta.Togava I was in first grade and I had a few bare petna.Sega have very long and beautiful kosa.Opitayte and you!
Do not think that doctors will help you.
Hello ... I suffer from alopecia areata also ... just to ask you how many times we brush with the acid ... and rarely know ... because I have my basement with many others ointments ... of which is now my skin is wrinkled right ....
I read with interest your posts, I feel certain that I wrote them because they share my problem one to one.
I am a wife of 27 years do not know how honest I have hair loss because of all the doctors I've gone no one is committed to a precise diagnosis, but read everything on the net itself it define as androgenic. Whatever the fact is there, my hair is thinning too much, especially on the crown that shines directly. Generally ugly work, I can not look in the mirror. 3 / 4 of my hair is already gone and I had great hair, before many people told me that I had great hair, I do not know, now I think someone might overlook me or I have made magic.
My problem is about 3 years now I do not know what to do, I tried almost all home remedies, I filed vitamins, putting I've ampoules and whatnot, I examined my hormones, but they have their right, it is very expensive medicines I enjoyed, because I have great financial and opportunities. Just my hair drop like autumn leaves, at the lightest touch even by itself. I am currently pregnant and things for some time been better, most likely from pregnancy, not my capital that much. Soon, however, will be born and I know that within 2-3 months postpartum hair loss starts great. Many girls complain of hair loss after birth and that it has no problems with my hair before, imagine what a nightmare to me will happen, my poor imagination. Maybe I'll have to buy a wig.
I do not know, I'm so shameful look like any old woman in the head, and there are even old women with 10 000 times more beautiful in my hair. As I walk the streets or riding the bus constantly stare people in the head, via my phobia has become, their noble envy that they do not like my problem. Constantly ask, what exactly am I to deserve this hair, why is this turning point in my life from some super cool hair once with 5 hairs on his head, but I had not enabled her to throw away paint, for the first time 21 years did the clumps, and then I've done them another 3-4 times a year and a half I did not place any paint on the head.
Judging by my posts and your obviously this only happens to sensitized, conscientious and very good and smart people who are experiencing any thing happens to them. I'm just one - embarrassing, sensitive, conscientious and highly responsible. Obviously something is going on in our body and triggers this problem because hair loss is not a problem investigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment