Sunday 27 February 2011

How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall 8

Hi my name is Eli and I am 30 years I have problems with your hair 15 godini.opada front and rear crown resembles male pattern kosopad.hodila'm all sorts doktori.no nobody put diagnoza.lekuvala'm a doctor Tonkin but I rezultat.Mazala with Minoxidil but its effect was only while he spent four years polzvah.predi serious accident and I started going to a psychologist, he drew my antidepressants and May as if they have the good effect, but I a lifetime of them karam.prevarna me in complex, constantly got the feeling that everyone there I gleda.posavetvayte me what else I could do or even what kind of doctor to otida.znam that my hair loss is not the most serious and there much more serious situation than me but I otchayah.molya if can anyone help me
Eli, hello ....
I'm sorry that you experienced a crash, but the important thing is that you live ...
Certainly stress is influenced hair loss ...
I wish they okorazha, but I've never seen a woman cured of this type of hair loss .... I have a friend, a great girl and if I was not told and did not realize that the crown is almost no hair ... Just wore the same course the color transformation and says that only it has helped and again felt woman .... I have another friend who for ten years iztrashkala huge amounts of drugs and supplements such as think, but without any success .. . Now I just had resigned, has the support of her husband and, in general forgotten how bad the hair, even in a mirror is not looking ...
So find your way to like and feel good because you know that from long use and any kortitsi ilachi will harm your body
thank you very much and I think that should be samouspokoya somehow because I threw money mad and crazy nerves but the result of about 15 godini.taka that May is time to accept this as I am now
I wrote this not to be feeling sorry for myself, dear, but to accept reality and start to like ....
More or less people perceive you and through your eyes Owned, if you do not radiate confidence and self esteem, if not itself give korazh ....
You know where you beat your head up .... and good luck
I miss that little self-confidence, but nadyavyam to get it vazvarna.oshte again thank you for the nice words
Write, and all other asking for help and advice
the problem is clear "hair", but unclear where and why.

Started in the past 11 months, ie September 2008, dripped into strands, drank whatnot, I took all protivokosopadni drugs he had in the Austrian apteki. / Merz, Priorin, Dyukrey, Renefunt., Pregain, Kreschina 300 now drink Bio-N-Tin / - some are cosmetic and other medical devices are fighting against hair loss.
2. Basement with whatnot, it was not lotions, ampoules, extracts of herbs, clay, tar soap, everything from herbal pharmacies, garlic, Ingver, onions, nettles, burdock, chemrika .. masks ....
3. my research are excellent, at least I have 4 complete blood count for those 11 months in a different period of cycle. Hormones together, trace elements - everything. I only have 2 small whiteheads in the thyroid gland - an echo, scintigraphy - anything, everything okay. Tests for bacteria and fungi - though everything is OK. Visited luminaries in medicine to tens of euros fee, I'm sick - they say "sound like a hammer," ..
4. yes, but my hair falls, I fall down. It is clear now crown itch tremendously, hair falls without root, slightly thin rather than root bag - no root, like someone ate roots and therefore falls. Not kosopas, I have no scales or anything else on the skin, only mild redness and itching
5. I went to this spring in BG and my mother took me in Dimitrovgrad in standby Dimo who looks like x-rays and irisolog - and he said I made a hormonal disruption of nerve - gave them herbs and since I drink, I feel very relaxed and hair loss decreased by 30 percent, but not stop ...
6. the only symptom that I was / week before MTsikal / stands like a lump in the throat.
7. places grow new hair, but on top in the center of britona-does not grow ...
if anyone can help me with advice, I would be very grateful, because now my confidence where I do not know, look around for hats now that my crown britona scour in the center of the head ... crying to me is a great shame.
please help
I wish I can rest, but alas ....
Still do not understand, for thinning the case or you have bare areas, ie areata ..
Hair loss that I have been diffuse, dripping everywhere. Grow new hair but not so much. Just the tip of britona, the crown-not see to have grown hair. And the skin in the middle of the head is red and itching is almost the whole chapter.

and another thing I ask you - is there anyone who has visited the procedures with laser comb "Laserkamm", which recommended against hair loss, ie by heating for better clearance and absorption of keratin from the roots. If there is any info to share, because now I got time for procedures that are 10 in number and cost less money Sad

please if anyone has seen such hair loss to share, I could not ever find in Google similar to blob hair without end bulb / head
Hi,

If indeed you do blood tests and all are perfectly normal (thyroid hormones and adrenal and female hormones and iron deficiency and insulin resistance) might have a skin problem of the scalp. A good dermatologist specializing in hair (triholog) should be able to determine the condition of hair and what is the redness of the scalp. But in most cases women are hormonal thing goes and finds difficult to consultations with many doctors - endocrinologist and gynecologist should visit mandatory.

As for laser treatments - lasers do not heat up and emit cold light that reaches the follicles and, according to several studies a positive effect on hair loss. It is unclear exactly how the impact, but at least no side effects, so try. You can buy something like a comb with 5 or 9 laser that is used for 15-20 minutes every day and many people are happy. The most famous is hairmax lasercomb, who is also the most expensive. There are many others on the market today, especially ebay is a great choice, may find much cheaper hairmax.

Good luck and do not worry.
My hair started exactly sashtototo time when it began and yours and just as suddenly, just not where my hair fell in clumps. Fell moderately and Korea, I realized it was ok. Hope, you suggested an idea for a local inflammation of the scalp, but this itching can be obtained and hormonal hair loss. I also did absolutely all kinds of surveys and you and my results were common everywhere. And in the blood and hormones in blood glucose, liver enzymes, glands, skin, yvsichko more than fine. I diagnaza of hair loss and so far, but I'm a man and is likely to me is to unlock the typical androgenic, despite normal levels of androgens. And you as you visited so doctors visited a neurologist? Man with many herbs you just said it, a nervous basis can literally get "hormonal storm, despite healthy glands. Chronic problems with the nervous system are separated by any type and amount of hormones at a time via your biochemistry and confused if you do not hit the right time to explore them, you'll never know. If you have visited a neurologist, if you do not do that because your problem with swallowing may be the same osnova.Printsipno throat is full of nerve endings that react when there is any tension or accelerated heart rate, which again is sashtatata on-nervous. If it does turn your pain there, you will first need to fix the nerves, and along with it to implement and external treatment, either with a laser, minoxidil or something else. Since the last you will surely sprout hair, but you still my wife and use it if prior consultation with the dermatologist, but look to be aware of the drug that BG a large proportion of them do not think they are. Good luck!
On research - Question I think all I did, honestly do not understand much of what you need to ask if they have these "liver enzymes" and "adrenal gland"
franchesko - I do not know whether it's in the BG, but here in androgenic kopopad always prescribe "Priorin" costs about 28-35 euros a month booster. A minoxidil-a - here recommend it only in very extreme case, the problem with it is that makes a difference, stop hair loss, but I read through the German forums that people use it about a year for example and when I stop even the second week drips hair ... think of it is that is clean industry for making money from patients.
thank you for clarification by the throat, then I created a few months ago a lot of problems, difficulty swallowing, but since I drink herbs received from Dimitrovgrad healer feel much better. You say that you should "hit" time for research - well .. the problem here is that exclusively together can take blood from my vein morning between 7-10 - then do not do blood tests / stupid system / and my symptoms a lump in the throat is always a week and only evening. And with a Bulgarian doctor was wondering how to take my blood at night to catch the moment .. but no way.
But the biggest curiosity is that if you visit here neurologist and he decided that my "knocking board" then it slaps me in med.dosie forever and not averted ... and has to work ... everything is knotted

Norrell - this skin problem on the scalp, and I went through your head, but I read everything on the net, did not find similarities with my symptoms. So I went full of herbs and traditional medicine in terms of skin problems / garlic ingver, onion + honey, and the mixture of herbs against hair loss lim.sok + / Triholog?? - Go to seek what is it and does so here
Wink

Unfortunately laser here can not afford to buy, prices are ubiystvenni but by BG you can not supply it. And I read in the German sites that there several types of laser combs, only a brand be preferable and effective /, HairMax LaserComb / others were having an effect of "toy"
In two words for minoxidil. Naturally, like everything else and it's industry. All other soothers for hair growth are also industry, with one difference-dashtestvena industry Minoxidil'll surely grow new hair, the other industry, you will not sprout!

For the neurologist, "said neurologist, not a psychiatrist, if there do dazdelenie between the two specialties, via a pity. If your hair dripping in nervous basis without treatment of nerve sistemi8te different species /, if thou and kerosene to use, hair will not fix, I write to you why.

To measure the liver enzymes-up ALT and AST to see sasstoyanieto liver because it is an essential part of the health status of the organism. Adrenal glands-both produce many hormones, most compulsory examination in diffuse hair loss. They are male, androgens / androstenedione, dehydroepiandrosterone / steroid / cortisol / stress hormones / adrenaline, noradrenaline / metabolic / aldosterone / etc Androgens and adrenaline play a major role in hair loss.

And finally, the gutter now, I had to time of day and time of nadtapvane of hormonal imbalance, caused by chronic stress. Generally during the rest of the hormones are normal. This moment is good to hit, but hardly to be and then May will you clarify things where what stirs you and causes problema.Vidno survey you mention that you will not be something you is wrong, you have organic disease, have no lasting hormonal problem. That is why I wrote that in chronic stress is transient otlyuchvat such problems disappear, but unfortunately hair loss remains. So said neuroscientist, not a psychiatrist.
So ... I have not written
now seek advice again
I did all the tests, thyroid scintigraphy + - NOTHING, everything is fine, and knots regress.
I went to the hospital for alopecia, and there I had a new blood and complete research regarding hair loss. Here already discovered the reason. All results are okay, except for cortisol in my blood. The values are my 29 am in the morning normal range 11-19, 6-14 pm.
Since I have hours in the hospital again for alopecia in November to inquire how you can reduce this amount of cortisol. Writes that the stress hormone, but I'm not under stress even drink special sedative tea for every occasion, but kosapada not stop. I read a lot of things around the internet, but never found the info to reduce it, but by peace and a food ...
please give me advice if you have experience in this
after all, read here first to ask what your family history associated with this problem? Do you have grandparents, aunts, grandparents, etc. vuychovtsi similar problem? androgenetic alopecia affects 15% of women also.
Drugo.Ne think that this increase of cortisol is significant enough to be the cause, but rather is a consequence of your bazpokoystvo.No in case you see adrenal zhlezi.Pri women is an important DHEAS.
If your adrenals are OK, then cortisol may be thrust down by more calm, less stress, no smoking and kafeta.Kafeto increases cortisol.
For Minoxidil is true that in itself is not an effective long-term, but in men it is part of arrangements with other agents that block the root of the problem. Minoxidil itself is a stimulant for growth but does not suppress the main reason.

You recently with this problem and it is normal to be scared and panicked, I was taka.No accept everything normal and calm, fighting as best you can, but do not let this affect your normal life, no matter how hard you think . We must not allow this so they obsebi.Samo'll be back to normal hair loss and you can fight more effectively nego.V ultimately women are naturally protected from balding ..
Come success ....
Thank you "take-given for the answer

about your questions
1 - family history - not all have such lush hair, even the men in our family, not bald, and not even the beginnings of baldness in my father, my grandfather ... and women is the same. my grandmother is 85 now and has such a fleece as in his youth.

2 - DHEAS - was 123 at Borders / 61-330 /

3 - coffee I stopped smoking I reduced, but will have May and stop him, but hopefully not weight. I read that cortisol in the blood produces cortisone, and he lower it with lots of fruits, vegetables, no meat containing stress hormones, many green and black tea / I do not sruva be logical, but it may be true / very magnesium , less chocolate, and vitamin C - for now I begin to deal with this diet until the time came to me for review in November.

4 - Minoxidil here prescribe it to young people, older people not to open a word to use because of side effects. But the German forums, I understand that the moment you stop using it, hair loss starts again.
Galary, it is not so tied to alopecia. Now we live in modern society, where has it all - nice wigs, false eyelashes, and eyebrows do, quite good ...
If you see a picture of a girl from the forum .... Killer straight and did not appear to be no hair, eyebrows ..

So cheer up and think less about hair loss. This is most helpful.


PS Hey, Took-Dahl, well that I did not measure various values there, because I smoke and drink coffee and as a World .... I do not intend to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment