Sunday 27 February 2011

How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall 29

I came here by accident because I saw myself in the mirror tonight and found that my hair again begun to fall already shut difficult spots with which I am accustomed to now ... 11 years. What I tried during this time, only I was not occurred to ask Google, and tonight it did. I have not yet begun to read this forum but I am already registered and behold, a masquerade. I expect to learn something new myself to talk about their experiences. I do not expect to cure this disease once, it always returns, but somehow I got used to live with it and never give up to try something new. My last treatment, which gave no result, had cryotherapy. Even if there was minimal response, but I was hard enough. Subcutaneous injections of aloe have been successful and I do a course now, but I heard somewhere that if applied topically, directly into the spots have a better effect. Is it so? I'll be grateful for any advice, a forum for people who hardly wrote to his killing time!
Hope dies last, as cliched as it sounds! In this line of thinking I'm sure that somewhere deep inside I hope to have treatment ... or at least resources to maintain.
Here we have a lot of people with alopecia areata, which can give valuable advice. Sorry my look is different and I can not give good advice, except in covering up the problem.
If you want to ask something or just to talk, do not hesitate to write!
Otherwise, your rights, that people here do not like to kubyat time. Most work and some learning, so ...
Yeah, we all have the same problem and often wonder from where and why it occurred. Since I am with additional hair internally calm and seemed not to think about the problem and it affects my hair well. Otherwise, drink your vitamins and minerals Hair - Phyto, Magnerot and Zinc and make masks in the evening with the juice squeezed through the gauze of grated onion and a little alcohol.
Tell us a little about these injections of aloe, a long time trying to get information about them, but did not find. I do not know, but some time ago a nurse told me that he will deal with any injections in your hair, so I have not yet tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment