Sunday 27 February 2011

diffuse alopecia - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Hi, I'm 23 years old and 2-3 years have diffuse alopecia.
Cure kude I'm not (and probably all), but the overall effect or no or negligible mn. I took 10 bags of pills and I took several courses of injections, but no effect. Now I've stopped a dotsentka-Hope of Tonkin Sofia if some was treated with it would be grateful if many others share his opinion.
And something else more interesting me is why my hair fell only small and not long?? None doctor could not answer me
Logrus Hello and welcome among us!
As to Tonkin, the views are controversial. Me, I was half-afraid of corticosteroids and thus did not go. I do not want to of course they weigh down with my opinion on the matter, but they advise you to have one in mind for her. For what I speak, you can read in in Physicians, labs, clinics have a theme at the bottom.

The fall of the small hair "as I call them typical of androgenic alopecia. In his testosterone is converted to alpha-dehidrotestosteron. It penetrates the cell and disrupted protein synthesis. This leads to degradation of the hair bulb. That is why hair grow ever more sickly and stunted fall.

If you have further questions, do not hesitate to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment