Sunday 27 February 2011

Sex Hormones - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Hello finally I ventured to write tuk.Az'm 29 and I sleep, because you drink a lot of drugs one of which is Diane 35.Imah great hair, curly and thick, but there is no trace of her . From about 3 months and already dripping scary my scalp prozira.Otidoh a gynecologist and he appointed hormonal tests and told me that should my hair fall of Diana, even obratnoto.No dermatolozhkata which went then said that its practice shows exactly obratnoto.Ta did their hormonal studies and after years of terror, of Diana drinking has no effect, even my testosterone is more visok.Godini now dub a whatnot, but when I decided to try ampoules Phytotrixil I was very hopeful. After about 2 months of use situation deteriorated terribly especially my scalp Bleed way around and drink temeto.Sega vitamins and folic acid, dub with a lotion recipe dermatolozhkata me and go to the gynecologist with research hormonite.Propusnah to write that since Diana and I do not drink situation vloshi.Ne I can not sleep anymore, my hair was my pride, I directly in uzhas.Nay scarier is when I see friends who ask me what my stanols with kosata.Cheta forum and tell you honestly I fear even more because I know what is waiting for me, no good unfortunately.
So now begins my battle with hair loss and rely on you for help and advice.
As far as I understand from what you noapisala reason to you for any hair loss is hormonal disorder. You sex hormones them traces, but it is good and thyroid hormones to explore. We encourage you to visit an endocrinologist. As I wrote here, this gland has a main and leading function in the human organism. The same is also related to ovaries and sex hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment