Sunday 27 February 2011

hereditary alopecia - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Today I went to an endocrinologist in the Alexander Hospital - etc. Kamenov.Toy known expert in the field, and when I was diagnosed, he was the man who poe.No me I'm frivolous and I was gone about 4 years Embarassed So I poskara malko.Iska more izslednvaniya hormone and said it is normal hair loss triple in higher levels of testosterone, but that plays a major role stresa.Ta will soon be tested once more hormones.
Dermatolozhkata I say more. Pesheva is already vazrastna.Priema Pop Bogomil str if you want more details write, just not currently podraka.Az I'm pleased because it is sincere and has great experience, directly told me that she can do for me and drugade.Za problem is how a good talk, and many people are waiting to study and review y.Pak terribly cheap - took my $ 4
I prescribed vitamin B6 and zinc and also folic kiselina.Napisa recipe for lotion and hair that put me 2 times sedmichno.Na mask helps me a lot of gas, oil and otset.Tya generally works primarily with herbs wrote a prescription and it is prepared in the herbal pharmacy to it.
Definitely need to do and other hormonal tests and appropriate treatment will probably be things opravyat.Mnogo is important to establish the cause of hair loss, otherwise the efforts we make are meaningless.
I'm male, 21 am and from about three years I have hair problems. When I was probably hereditary, because my father has the same problem (although it matters May develop more slowly ...). My hair becomes thinner at the top of the head and crown. Still have my hair in these places, but can sometimes seems the bad Rolling Eyes. Depends on light, from hair ... etc. The final result is that you never know whether it looks good. But I will shtasliv if I can at least keep its current state ...

From about 6 months I take Proscar (as in Bulgaria is not imported Propecia and even more expensive). I thought to begin with Rogaine, but never managed to get in BG. So far his only drive proskar-a. Honestly I have not noticed so far have effect nyanakav Rolling Eyes ....

In any case, very much pleased, chato saw there such a forum Smile. It is important to have a person who can share information and obnemya. Together we have a better chance to spravem problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment