Sunday 27 February 2011

How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall 14

good night
I decided once again to the internet TrichoZed on alopecia and you've found. Needless to say I'm super relieved that there is so cool people like my problems.
My misfortune is alopecia areata, or at least such was until recently, I fear that goes into more serious phase, because the hairs on my arms began to fall.
Eeeh and had beautiful thick hair, which many people envied me! Now I walk with some ugly baseball caps and scarves and some do not dare to think for a formal social event, that there does not fit these accessories. About how my problem affects the psyche does not need to tell you.
Well it's shortly! Will have been here daily to share and draw from your experiences, tips and ... hope!
And Be welcome! Smile

I first ask you how big spots on his head? In less possible to do something to conceal. Depends on the place at which they are located. If the back of the head is most easily (requires a little more money and influence).


And do not you care! Smile I've already told repeatedly that in particular areata, totalis and universalis peace is leading. TrichoZed


I wish you a nice day! Cheer up
many thanks for welcoming, Nimfea!

mmm, I have spots on the entire head, but change. before were more up front, are now back and sides. put their scarves or wear a hat when I'm in a negligee situation.
I read about Millon Hair here and you can try, but I seem skapichko

Otherwise, what you say - sometimes very depressed, sometimes I don 't care and think that there are people who are worse than me, did find hope ...

I come, I will write! TrichoZed
Hello! Try a spreadable garlic, people know that helps.
Zdraevyte, I also suffer from alopecia areata ... and rub it very seriously .. even critical I would say ... I am only 15 years ... and now I'm in a wig than half a year ... even today do exactly half a year .. even at-will not go ... plural times I basement with garlic ... and frankly to me personally not help me ... it depends on each different organism affects many others ... and I very glad many others ... there with nobody to share my grief ...
Dead, do not despair! I know how hard it is, but we must not only think about the problem and it zadarbavash more. There is a film that is partly as ever watching it to give me courage. I recommend it to all be saying "secret" or
Hi, nice to have such cool people like you and I to share and learn from vas.Az also have this problem and tackling it, I think the most important thing is to believe and be spokoyni.Kasmet at all and if have some effect, will share with you
I want to say that this movie The Secret is very sad and I do not see anything hopeful in it, is rather depressing, do not TrichoZed sensitive people!
Whether talking about the same movie? Smile I also watched "The Secret" and I think a lot of things are true. There is also a great deal of fiction in December But the truest of all is that if you only think about problems they have they will dwell more and more .... just need to find something to distract you from the problem. I do so, although a little difficult ... especially in December evening when lop, but ... Rolling Eyes I try not to think as how it looks to what can go, etc., even watching it and forget it helps me dostaSmile
Good luck and lots of positive thoughts
I may not talk about the same movie, tell me what it vapros in the movie that you gledali.Az also daub with various ointments and watch a lot not to think what I do and of course only positive thoughts, such as vodeshtoto.Uspeh me is all I am glad that you write!
Hello. My hair began to fall when I was 15 years. I am now 35. I have tried all sorts of things to stop the process but has no effect. Slowly and gradually moved her hair. Between 15 to 25 years went by research, psychics, anoint themselves with all sorts of ointments and nothing grandmotherly. 26 years old became pregnant and Oh miracle!, My hair was thick and beautiful as I do not even remember when I've had. I was insanely happy and with TrichoZed. But happiness did not last long. When my baby was three months, the hair began to fall again, this time faster and get to etepa, which was before pregnancy. The only ray of light was being held and I gradually got used to his new appearance. That was until I was 33 and not got pregnant a second time. This time there was no magic thickening hair. Year after giving birth to her hair began to fall again anywhere, and I'm desperate. I feel like crying. I have not a wig, but I'm not going with the bald head. I miss how you will be ridiculed classmates of my daughter that her mother is bald like a geezer!
I would like to reassure, to tell you that I stopped to cry and whine that I got used to the idea ...., but not quite so ...
Baby, I know very well how you feel and do not belittle your pain ...
I completely lost my hair, eyebrows and lashes half of his two years ago ... still dreaming of hair and if hope does not die completely in me .... I gotta tell you that in the beginning I felt completely lost, I had not even TrichoZed totalis heard of, I had never seen such people ... Now I'm stronger I have the support of relatives, I met wonderful people in my destiny, I ordered my amazing wig, make up and I am fully complete man ...
I would advise you and, as far as possible in peace with yourself ... do not despair even need to wear a wig has beautiful hair, do not cost so much and give confidence ...
Watch nepred because their children keep her spirit, others just hair .... I wish you good times in the New Year, more smiles and hope!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Thanks for the nice words, TrichoZed. Smile Until recently I was resigned to the problem, and seemed a quiet, but now things are getting worse. Well, they are my girls and my husband. Only they give me strength. TrichoZed

I wish all the wonderful moments in the new year. And much, much love.
Hello my name is Krassin and I'm from Stara Zagora, 27 years I have problems just like most of you with me is like baldness in men, wearing his now 10 years old so I tried whatnot, thought to grafting has but just looked and found it super one million heir and now am thinking it zakupya.shte be happy to give me some sort of advice which what is currently using.
Hello! TrichoZed
If your problem does very well with egg mask any izmivane.Moya girlfriend achieved enviable results taka.Za around 6m. her hair is straightened and became very gasta.Ponyakoga place or urine from the baby i.Uspeh
Thanks for the advice, I tried both things have a little daughter and I fitted on its urina.M v. forgot to write things that I will vsmisal hair that my hair fell to normal, just to get oredyavaneto.mislya doida to Sofia to do new research to guide me and to the skin clinic at Alexander's Hospital.
Required hormonal tests done - and you can read what I wrote in general discussion about thyroid.
Zdr hope I made this summer and hormonal tests and all results here:
FT4 11,92 pmol / l
TSH 0,710 mU / l
TAT 134,616 IU / ml
MAT-(TPO) 22,320 U / ml
Testosteron 2,010 nmol / l
DHEA-S 1,410 mkg / ml
Cortizol 542,01 nmol / l
ACTH 32,531 pg / ml
4androstendion 3,292 ng / ml
17OH progesteron 0,637 ng / ml
According to the doctor where I did my research cause of my thinning will vsmisal that all the hormones and glands are in the normal cortisol was only slightly higher but in normal and prescribed me Yasmin contraceptive- TrichoZed
Well sample vials in the beginning, but now my name is lost, then all kinds of pills in pharmacies hair acupuncture too. I tried all domestic ilachi like garlic, hellebore, nettle, copper and tn.Imashe ads on TV for Fun miracle from Amazon and it did nothing, at least for me. I went on one where my scalp burned under inhumane pain and effects were only wounds skalpa.Sega recently used the full 2-Effect fabrication and cost of money, speculate with the anguish of people, but you hope dies last. Now 2 months daub as mad hot pepper, because I am sick to fester, but only noticed the increase of incidence. Do not give up easily and will continue as long as I am right direction. A nasledstvenosta just my mother and my grandmother have such hair and all the doctors decided that I inherited. Suggests the very front, not back that Pink is the situation, but at least forelock to like people and it zalizana work.
Has anyone of you similar problem to share their experiences and advise me how to heal, make me want to cry as you look at these 3 kosacheta head!
I think the problems in this life should be taken when the decision was difficult, verging on impossible, to find ways to TrichoZed
reduce their psychological efekt.Ima far more tragic diagnoses in this life!
Tupelo is one way to look great man and not harass the few remaining kosa.To he'll secure and great.
28 years old I have a problem with hair loss of about 2 years. I have visited quite a few dermatologists and diagnosis of each one was different - from stress to genetic hair loss and I prescribe any medication. Result, as you might have guessed there was ... Sad After about two years of torment is walking on a truce with the thought that genetically I am not pledged to have the hair and started looking for ways to hide the problem instead of tackling it.
Somewhere at the beginning of July this year I read in one forum to hospital in London, which treats diseases, leading to hair loss, etc. Explore the site and the clinic (with great confidence, if you have to be honest) I filled a form on-line diagnostics. By the end of the day a representative of the clinic contacted me by phone and sent me a set by their diagnosis and treatment program. I was very surprised because "incurable" My hair was treatable (albeit at an inflated price!)!
For several months the treatment and not only that there is no falling hair, but I have a new one which grows Smile More'm not afraid to talk about it because I feel it would spoil the "magic" Very Happy TrichoZed
My treatment is Minoxidil 4% + Medroxyprogesterone (MPG) 0.0125% Lotion, shampoo and conditioner, prescribed by the clinic and HairMax LaserComb - Laser device for hair growth stimulation.
I have no "before" pictures but will try to do a little "after" and to catch hairs growing Smile
Medroxyprogesterone is one of the ingredients of my medicine. The other is Minoxidil 4%. From what I explained that I understood medroxyprogesterone prevents testosterone to be associated with 5-alpha reductase (whatever that is!) And allows him to transform into dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which is the cause of hair loss .. . not tell me that can not be used by men, but I can not tell for sure.
Yes, from the clinic. The cost of therapy my 705 pounds, but the course of treatment is one year in all price vlkyucheni complementary products - shampoo, conditioner and products that respond to side effects (if any). In soils dandruff me after about 2 months of treatment, but sent me a cream that is applied to the scalp ... something like a mask for the scalp and now I have no problem Smile other unpleasant thing is that hair is growing in other parts of the body, but according to my consultant at the clinic this side effect disappears after 6-month. I trust them, and besides, is not so embarrassing ... at least for now
Glad to teb.TrichoZed what you are prescribed act in this way:
1.Progesteronoviya lotion / shampoo blocks the action of DHT in the scalp.
2.Minoksidila stimulate hair growth.

This therapy should apply it consistently, under no circumstances stop you minoksidila.Spresh it-will-lose-growth minoxidil kosmi.Samo warn to be careful about the side effects of minoxidil, palpitations, increased body hair, swelling of TrichoZed etc. ...
chevy 40 with alopecia I am 18 years. I went through all treatments over the years without fail to find the cause and once did a job "nerve" and now is "stress". my hair dripping and updated in part, and now I'm a hair in the rare times of my youth but almost no spots (excluding the lack of a half of his eyebrow to me is stubborn and does not want to update last year). I found one - that if I worry about how I look and everything is paragraf22 stuck - just in a moment I felt that I notice the mirrors and I've got used towels and scarves
quit all treatments and accidentally discovered my Hashimoto. and before my hormonal tests were made but then said that they are the norm - maybe just not been manifested. Now I'm eutiroks some things bothering me, so I found the forum looking for TLC.
I am glad that sucks is if I say - everyone here would understand me - once when I was the worst would net at least every now and would really TrichoZed of peers and this is valuable
Can be taken, given kidding, but that age is not a problem, especially in women.
I'm also a eutiroks a year and 4 months, but improvement did not see the hair. My dosage is quite symbolic right, because my hormone TSH is above the established standards (this largely depends on the interpretation of results as I have already described in other posts). One year I took 25 μg per day, and now I get 25 odd and 50 even number (somewhere on the forums I read that doses below 75 μg could hardly make a real impact on hair). For me, no stains (areata), a gradual overall thinning of the already 8 years (I'm 27), in the last 2-3 years have already demonstrated my scalp on top. Especially the way I felt quite wide, which is very TrichoZed When you show how thinning or spots? This summer, an endocrinologist from the Medical Academy (Dr. TrichoZed) told me that the hair in 1-2 months notice if a hormonal therapy has an effect, so that hope and I think I fell. However, still hoping a miracle.
aaa-giving took me like - if you're not in such situations, humor is almost killed her. I'm with alopecia areata. when on 20 and my flaw, after all unsuccessful attempts to solve the problem I was told that may itself be fine when I was born or when I log in I have seen critical sadism to say so. but in general proved true. when you got pregnant at 35 my hair was such as only I remember, but shedding some six meters after birth oredya still cool. then things slowly and glory seemed to be somewhat normalized. you never know and go into critical may become as cub Wink eutiroks drink now 75 and looking to not think at all about her hair. I am so accustomed to their towels on their heads and even more you were like them that even some I do not know if I am without them, but actually told me that I need not now - but the habit is a big deal but I had it long turned into a style, which is salvation. my entire adult life has passed as the first thing you see before you is the hair on the opposite. Now really think I care. and I know (from the standpoint of years Very Happy) that the sooner reach this level so it is better for persons with nervous.
Whether I have no sense of humor or just post in the absence of TrichoZed Rolling Eyes baldly sounded, having in mind that we are women and one woman of 40 years, believe me can be extremely ... Wink
I had some hope that the little hair that I grew this summer will continue, but alas .... Crying or Very sad, all na ... So there is no prospect grill to get rid of the wig, which incidentally fits me more and sometimes I think I am better with it ... Just before I did not have such TrichoZed hair ... and that I wear a wig at all, but it's not knock my confidence .... Cool I'm already in this stage TrichoZed described by johny ... ... and last but not least, the man of my life like me such as I am ... Wink
Pp so that everyone watching from his position of its bell tower and can safely say that the boy that I saw the picture in the next issue, its nothing big deal .... Wink
See, this post was very drunk head ...... I personally think that if to 40g. I get away with just thinning out, I'll be lucky and will not particularly care, because you just think about other things besides, most men will have the same

No comments:

Post a Comment