Sunday 27 February 2011

Testosterone - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Hi, I am glad that my sleep is pisahte.Mila Nimfea syndrome polycystic yaychnitsi.Nyama how have you met in the full type name of bolestta.Vse again apologize that I explained in another presentation last mi.Pri hormonal studies proved that My testosterone is almost three times the normal rate at 6.71-0,2 - 2,53. DHEA - S is 0.87 at a rate 0.8 to 3.9.
Unfortunately I have not lambed yet, but I decide I will be terrible grief to get pregnant because of polycystic empty.
I want to thank-you think I've seen in many forums sarzani with hair loss, then did and found this forum and I decided to pisha.Strashno helped me a lot of information submitted by you and your conscience, so now I write asking for advice.
My hair tapering Stash much falls in the crown and temples, a ball on the end of the hair, but it is manichka.Ne be greasy, but once it was curly.
From 7-8 months I have not dyed her hair and put her khaki Do not maski.Da, unfortunately I have problems with overweight and constantly am a dieta.Sled last one started mi.Shto hair loss refers to the stress I'm an absolute idiot for all worry and weigh every word.
Today I am a gynecologist and hope it will help me in solving the problem.
How did you deal with mental health problems, I just do not know what to do and I feel that all I know you think gledat.Ima barrier - which stops the moment you care how they look vsichki.Az'm alone now, I do not know any man would look at me.
It occurred to me an idea what you think-how will it affect hair loss a course of gladolechenie in others. Emilova?
Minoxidil thank you first responded and gave me kurazh.Znam that currently whine, but still adaptiram.Kak manage to not only think about your problem and not stressful? I decided to listen and they currently drink Bellergamin Cool - I feel like a "stoned" and I do not care about anything, but I'm not az.Radvam that its better and I just hope everything is fine
And I like Minoxidil believe that peace is your first. sedatives are not the best option.
As I look testosterone and DHEA-Sa I do not like androgenic alopecia (I say that I am not a doctor) and is polycystic. I guess being treated, so wait a bit to see what happens. There were others who also had cysts and healing after hair loss has stopped, as far as I remember.
Do not overdo it with the mask I want to tell. We do mask every 2-3 weeks and I have much better hair.
Vitamin drink. I am very pleased with Pantogar. Not any help but I do not see why not try it.
No diets !!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I started so well! I'm not saying to stand still or something ... No! Put a hat on his head and going to the gym (aerobics, dancing) and looking to dominate food that give you something useful, less junk. Ham will pull yourself together. zaslabnesh will easily a few pounds and you will see a positive effect on your hair I'm sure! Just need time!
Fun and find your job to your friend and your time to fill such an extent that it does not think much about hair. Do something useful, something for others or for you itself.

As I said, now the most important thing is to stop hair loss! Then there are ways in which to hide. Long I am going to do some photos with different hairstyles. We'll see when will I have the time.

You learn in time to live with it, but somewhere far ahead still hoping one day to be fine. I have a boyfriend who believe me not even noticed my problem. So faithful is that I know how to hide root quite well. Most of my friends have no idea. We will show you some tricks and you Smile is important to mentally stable!

No comments:

Post a Comment