Sunday 27 February 2011

How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall 17

Hello all
At least I suggested in my life so far, it will register online for hair loss Well, today I was diagnosed with androgenetic alopecia and the only thing that happened to me today that I came across accidentally on forumaSmile Thanks in advance for all the advice experience and support! I will fight for every single hair!
Hello and welcome among us! Write something about you - how old you are, what happens to your hair now, girl, right?
About me:
Girl I am 24 years.
My hair:
Randomly decided to go to a dermatologist because I thought that I fell in nerve until I started to see how my shining crown in ogledaloto.Ot today I'm in the club, and tomorrow I start treatment and research. Discharged my Revalid and a lotion that I can not read the recipe (I hope to succeed in pharmacy) and a bunch of tests. I hope with my own, Ph.D., and your God's help everything is fine.
Yeah, so as I read - the same type of hair loss are. There are a lot of information which I am sure you will be very useful. Does research on hormones?
Dame, on Friday I'll go results. But I let hormonal studies in my desire. Doctor else wrote me a sheet with researches to get him and so
Hello! As I read your post like I wrote it. For me it was the same, and to me as you this happened just two months before my wedding. Up until this point and I like you I never thought that you might have problems with hair, because I always had great hair, so at least have told me all. I wish you to have the most beautiful wedding on the hair do not worry, be left in the hands of a good hairdresser, they put in Coca pads, hook locks, which can not understand that they are artificial. Do not worry, this is your day, be happy.
It seems time and I can join tuk.Moya problem you have it for 16 god.parviyat put when I start my dripping hair, I sent a few tests and decided that it was a nervous pochva.S pills and ointments managed to opravya.Sled 2god birth to her first child and again began to pochvyavat white spots on the head by nursing mi.Tay used only herbal and mostly chesan.Pak I fixed up ... And so each year appear stains, buy her a new hat, maya with garlic and fix next year pat.Obache hair loss does not want to stop .... And I'm pretty uplashena.Tryabva to take seriously the problem a few days will be met with one of dotsentka skin Zagora.Predi clinics in the country to find the site I thought that when you do izsedvaniv will understand otkadee this prolem and everything will be over ..... but no longer seems taka.Sazhalyavam pessimistic about their post-next time will be more dobro.Iskam to know if you know people who once were fine.
Hello and welcome! Far as I understand you're with alopecia areata, but there are many people with this type of hair loss, which I hope to engage with councils. There are lots of info, so you have a lot of reading material
Slightly less read over vsichko.Chestno afraid to admit it as I see in how medicines and ointments minali.Dosega you looking to use only things that do not require much money, maybe so many years I have not gone lekar.Vinagi am have hope that this is the last time and next year will live normalno.Predstoi me a long time ... That you itkrih calms me down mentally, which is important not only for me. but for family mi.Poslednite two weeks I was in a depression from which I am now trying to get out.
I know it is very difficult, but as a start try to calm down, draw comfort and strength from his family and believe that things will get better. However, our hope rests, but as far as I know about your type of hair loss is very important emotional state.
Yes indeed, emotions are leading ... more accurately, the less anxiety more hair ...
Sorry, there is some cyclical areata, it is important not to become totalis, and to me ...
At first you make a dental panoramic photo of the teeth, lest there somewhere hidden abscess ... Then tests thyroid genikologichen review .... Everything is tied ... Most vecha you had a great stress during this period ...
I could not heal, but I don not ... they are startled by my cases do not occur often.
For example a friend of mine went to Sofia and a doctor there and injecting something into the scalp several times ... and the spots disappeared. There was thick and curly hair ... Unfortunately for me it was too late to help ... I wish you success in treatment and more peace of mind ... how are you Write!
Thank you very much for your advice and uspokoenieto.Tova that someone knows the person is cured at uspokoyavashto.A else today I go to my dentist to show her panoramic photo and hope that there will be problem.Pri I received each year with several spots, which, after some time this year pokrivaha.No hair loss does not want to stop and stains are not so uvelichavat.Dali away from alopecia areata totalis to?
Eeee ... not give up in December ... Wink never think bad things, even as you wake up you say today will feel better than yesterday and will fight ... Idea
But whatever happens you always say that life does not end with hair, I know that is difficult but can be extended to the front and one to be complete in all ...
I learned yesterday that known to my friend was cured by totalis and already has great hair .... for me this is tantamount to a miracle, but not a blank brighten up smb. 'S life, about my meeting ... so to see whether This will blackthorn izkochi bunny ... Wink
Be sure to write us how to develop a treatment you ... Be strong!

I'm Martin, 25 and from about 6 months I have loss of beard, is ogolemyavashti stains, cover them with whatnot. I soon fall off and half lid and just think that clinical research can occur, and more.
Have you done any research in this period? Steps Have you any treatment?
Tell us a little about yourself.
We hope that at least a little will you be beneficial.
Hi Martha and welcome!
First, they ask if you went to the doctor?
So it describe myaza of Alopecia areata, but still need to visit a dermatologist.

I've heard other people with patches on the chin ...
And I found a "lid" you mean eyebrow or eyelashes because it is important?

Share and what are their spreads. There are 2 persons hamz Human now areata, but can exchange experiences.
Success you desire!

Incidentally, I heard that in some instances of Areata helpful garlic ... nothing prevents to try mdam ...
I was not logged for a long time. Smile Well I can tell you what, you still months in February when it received the first spot (like that of the man in the photo) went on to say kakzho skin becomes. He drew Alpikort F and said it would be fine after a few months. Basement to myself, a few months, however, stain increased, and appeared imperceptibly and other spots, however, because you began to shave regularly now but I could not help noticing them. So when I saw this I felt nekvo sucks and now with Dr. Bosses I went (this is the English embassy to the old) and she drew something adjuvants in a month as a result I did not drew adrenal cortical course (I very clearly no longer went with it) because I was not feeling good in. ... longer than 100 seats 100 and ointments so I dub dub and nothing Smile is simply not said the dish and tity is .... trebe iztraesh to it as you meant to torment them (do not try to prevent the allowance is asked Smile), but still durable and is actually wondering what actually gets.

September I got the head and increase and is now headed to do research to see if there hormonal or something .... there on the body.
In Bourgas now walks with a woman who anoint themselves with something that both forests, their sets international anti *** mother. Iztrayah it, but May May, oztanat belezcheta face .... Abe Takata tretirovaka where not alone imagined. At the hospital the doctor said to my display research should take these wounds on the face and head in. .. now wait as usual.

Write to research where to go, the sense of where (hospitals, laboratories and so ....)

Usually you seokazvat hormonal agents.

For izgloterapiya heard about how if anyone knows?

PS: And for where I wrote eyelid, eyelashes is one of the half.


This type of alopecia is nekav slowly sucks mn penalty sucks.
My case has evolved as follows: after a while I had spots on the chin, after about 5-6 months and appeared in her hair - the first one, then another as more and more and more. Became 3-4 ..... mad straight ..... not to say during that time for what depresia unlock and yet how many places I went to research mzaniya, nurse, witches in. ... what not without any result.
At one point I went to one familiar with one paramedic in a village on the highway to Varna (around Botevgrad) and then posvetnaha things.
So I was terribly desperate ..... and wondering what if any thing holds it .... Man I put a idzhektsiya something (apparently corticosteroid) as he spoke of immunity and drew a drink for a week kortikosperoidi - Metilprenidzolon and spreads 3-4 things you wrote tons and had to buy from a pharmacy in Bottvgrad. He told me to go this month to see.

...... As ID is a mine, and so I denied this drink kortikosteriodi I am familiar with side effects, but - yada, but I decided to try .... I took them and basement precisely the scheme that gave me.
After a month we went back and he said he saw a tiny hairs to break, and I gently touch as I felt that it was not quite as smoothly as before. He gave me back the same scheme to drink and told to go back in a month ..... I call this off wow me stuffed with kortikosperoidi mamitsata him .... but I took them .... When we went though my hair had begun to put moss stains on the goals and although he had little by little spots were covered ...... Man said (this was May yeah year 2007) that the next time you need to go is after 3 months to beat one of my indzhektsiite and see how the hair and whether you have written to me - Fulcin 125 mg. He told me that this is a medicine that acted very well and so on, but you have to drink it lo 6 months schedule.

... And has come late August and went, he saw that my hair light on a light to compress, but decided obvious that very slowly and shout cmon drink it there Fultsin 125 mg. Among other things it is not in the BG and only Spain can be ordered and began a search of known and yada yada, I do not want nyaak m oite known but insisted that we should get them. All of it has little in the net .... a bit of Spanish and because I know that language is poosvedomih ..... It is antifungal medicine in general and as such has its side effects.

Meanwhile, an acquaintance, which met in the summer I recommend one homeopath in Sofia, who was terribly reliable and helped many people. For him, however his appointment in July to the end of September Smile .... as ID and was recorded and told her not to drink these pills until you go to him and see what 'going on ... and so I waited for the end of September and went ..... started with homeopathy .... He was firmly against any corticosteroids and anti-"shit" and it turned my kind doctor ..... spots for a month I almost stopped, and for another 3-4 months and my hair has reached the depth of the remaining hair. Continue to walk with him to prevent .... but do not drink anything now

I am writing to you after a long time because I was waiting to be passed enough time to talk.

I am grateful to both ..... will sotavya coordinates and paramedic and a homeopath, because I know there are people for everything and everyone, and I know and otayanieto, which has experienced and tested all of us people with alopecia.

No comments:

Post a Comment