Saturday 26 February 2011

Hairloss Thoughts part 4

Girls, I saw this theme and run with the hope to get more info from a practical point of view about this ...
some time and much hair fall - yes, I know some of the reasons for this boom which I accumulated a number of other, but ... I chuvsvoto that will stay with no hair on his head: neutral:
how you doing?
Darrell, the season certainly has soul! : New78: And my fall progressively in time: a pillow in the bathtub, in-ground whole roll .... most nedovolnna was swept into office-Everybody around me is hair .... but what am I to do? : New78:
But by looking at the moment, all complain of heavy hair loss and I hope it will pass soon ....
About 2 months after birth and my hair began to fall terribly. And still falling, albeit maaalko less. Several times I put some Bulgarian ampoules Florivital pharmacy - a stimulant for the hair with ginseng. I think that had an effect and I will get. 1 ampoule is OK. $ 2 If nothing else, at least smell nice and make hair soft
Yup, most likely really is seasonal. After his last walk in the hairdresser, who found that my hair is more than terrible condition of his council began to regularly use two hair masks + Seboral Forte, for which we have spoken ahead in topic. Has definitely started to get better and hair loss decreased significantly. One mask is brown box "Miosotis" Recovery thin and weak hair due to sun, wind, smog, etc.. And the other is "Herbagene" for greasy roots and dry ends, which improves the texture of the hair.
Svetlen will pass hair loss. When I started the third month after birth and continue until the 6-7 th and then gradually disappeared. Resumes are seasonal, but has nothing to do with that heavy hair loss after childbirth!
Oh yeah, I'm really happy with both: emot2:. Barber was right in saying that after just one month of regular use (ie after each washing) will have visible results: y01:. I bought her from a large cosmetics last year, when we were in lodgings in Druzhba 1, but until now I had enjoyed: redface:. I guess you could find it in any well or even charged perfumery and pharmacy (such Remedium)
Recently I noticed that the hair took me quite down. My hairdresser told me the season. I got my
and am very pleased
Yeah, Girl I've heard many good reviews for this shampoo. My hair even fell a month ago, not now. But I shampoo I have not changed and its gone. Obviously the season.
And my hair came - again: evil:. Front, around the forehead, left with half as much hair: sm11:, not enough that I am no two hair: y10:. Will resume Pregayn shampoo - for my last big hair helped me a lot.
Healthy hair, see how ....
Dandruff
It is produced by drying by washing with very hot water or aggressive shampoos. It is common and its appearance, if you are allergic, but it may be a reaction of styling products. Boring dust is sometimes caused by invisible micro-organism that bites into the scalp and feeds on fat. Dandruff comes to hormonal problems, stress and increased formation of cells. Many of them are immature, adhere to each other and remain ugly "nests" on the skin surface. Therefore, use shampoos with active substances according to the cause of dandruff. Salicylic acid is a degradation of the layered cells, selenium disulfide normal cell division and destroys pesky klimbazolat microorganism.

Florescence
This is actually unraveling the horny fibers in damage to the coating of hair. Split tips should be immediately cut off with scissors. Use mild shampoos and aggressive styling products.
Breaking
Appears when exhausted from painting hair combs and slides with sharp edges and with age. And the best shampoo with ceramide acting.
Entanglement
Produced during the dry hair, which are moisturizing masks and lotions to stimulate natural production of fat.

Hair Loss
Usually every day fall for about 100 hairs, but if more, it is a signal of distress or infection. Reasons may be lack of vitamins, reaction to medications, childbirth, menopause. Will help products containing amino acids and vitamin C.

Usually weak and fragile hair fly the four directions. On the one hand are necessary care for her nourishment through energy shampoo containing extracts of the roots of ginseng, green tea and vitamin E, biotin and pro-vitamin B5. On the other requires special care in handling her And they are: shampoo should be washed thoroughly by rinsing detours to three times longer than its application. After the last water, hair should be gently grind between your fingers. Take care and good circulation through dry massages. Massage essential oil of rosemary or nettle to stimulate circulation. If you do not have them, will help decoction of herbal tea. Perfect hair, which mimics a higher density is required. Thin hair should not be longer than the level of the neck. Ideally trimming hair wreath with tapering neck. Clipping should be staggered. Foam, gel and spray makes hair look more severe. Inject them at its roots, not at the top of the head. Wash your hair with shampoo for volume. Finally, rinse with cold water, where you add the juice of half a lemon or 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar.
In my hair started until several months after birth, already 2-3 months I fell and I did not do anything - and this shampoo is: y41: Waiting to pass: new78: I do not know, I think that combining any postnatal hormonal reasons understandable exhaustion of the body feeding and not least the notorious season ... Or maybe mix it with nothing to help the hair: y09: Still blagovolih her crop in December: haha: I certainly see that you lose your hair permanently - new spring bottom, thankfully! But maybe not bad to try one of these masks are writing here: y09: I mean, no harm
Enliven a little theme that I actual problem ..
Hair loss began, I guess mostly because of childbirth. I would like to ask you about any ampoules from which you are satisfied. Tablets can not drink because of breastfeeding for masks that require prolonged standing hair no time ... So I thought of ampoules to be rubbed and after 2-3 minutes to flush ... Something you recommend? I was told to "phyto" ... someone to them is gold
Desk try to ampoules, shampoo and conditioner for hair loss against Phyto
Desitka in my hair loss was terrible: mad: started around 7-8 months after birth and my hair dripping in clumps! I've used Loreal Prof. shapmoan for hair loss, shampoo Anakaps + capsules for drinking (the pharmacy told me that I need to accept something orally in such a serious hair loss) any other shampoo which does not even remember his name finally I got to Phyto mouth but they drank only 2 months and had four: y41: determined by Phyto am most pleased just finished the full course and exam only one opakovka.Sega wash your hair with Revalid but it did not see that efekt.Mislya Phyto are better prepared because they only saw the effect, I guess that their shampoos are nice, I have not used them yet.
I was told to "phyto" ... someone is gilding them??
Desi ampules Phyto'm not benefited, but ahead in the topic I wrote about this brand of shampoo - to me helped me, actually it was the first thing that really helped me for hair loss, then it continued with shampoo Pregain

No comments:

Post a Comment