Sunday 27 February 2011

How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall 27

Hello! On 29god. am. Alopecia Areata got the first student in 7klas. Fall off the hair. Recover fully for about a year. Treated me with all sorts gadorii (usually ointments, garlic powder), B12 injections, as far as I remember a bunch of drugs and so on. Hair grew after completely fall off, but never became clear whether a drug has helped or just sick hair clean and grew nova.Sled that I have had occasional spots, always behind, which samosebesi disappeared and appeared in year two. .. Until this year
March months out my little spot on top, to the month they were 5-6, then 10-15 in.. Broya.V stopped them now are related and have hair here and there of very thin layers. Top spot is already filled with hair-growth, in other places too, but is still very weak and the process is slow.
I know I'll be fine .. or at least strongly believe that. Do not lose courage! Forum is great and very helpful!
I wish a very speedy recovery of your hair and also want to ask you where you go with your husband to the doctor? It seems to me that May did not live in BG
Minoxidil I personally can not find Sad 2% except very rarely, but he did not do the job
I want to share my fate .. 35 years old and I suffer from alopecia areata from 22godishna. All what you have written here I've tried / only Ali Bektazh am not visited. But it looks like hair to decide when to grow. For two years I acted flawlessly prednisolone, but after I met with the details of his operations side it stopped - 4 months ago .... And the nightmare is complete ... So bad I've never been ..... But your posts so much encouraged me. With your help, just today I got new hair - than with wefts. Very haresvaam ... Further, will share how we keep .... Many smiles to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment