Saturday 26 February 2011

Hairloss Thoughts part 13

Has not stopped my fall, terror, do the rest without hair. : Cry: My friend's hair loss after bremenosta help and also a drastic podstizhka ...

To tell you not to spend money on shampoo against hair loss, it's nonsense. : Y10: Dalla am very much money on such tried whatnot / cheap, expensive and very expensive / and score 0. : Y07:
What helps with hair loss are vitamins. Especially after pregnancy say to drink B-complex, zinc and biotin.Vitaminite of phyto also good.
It is normal after giving birth to her hair falls, Tupurche! I imagine him waiting for this moment and hey it to - my hair fell in full force. Use a shampoo - is said Defluval and recommended by the Bulgarian gynecological Association. Compatible with pregnancy and lactation. Not all vitamins and supplements can drink while breastfeeding, and not all the masks because the ingredients pass through the blood into breast milk.
And you studied your iron? : New78: My hair began to fall as it turned out that I have anemia. After 3 months of iron drinking stopped dripping and my hairdresser was delighted by how healthy my hair was. : Y33:
Girls, personally I think the best product for hair loss is NEOPTIDE of DUCRAY. I use it around 1 month and I can say that even in two weeks had an impact: wink: And my hair was quite nice (gloss, durability). : Mrgreen:
I had just praised that stopped my fall and she began again ... : Rolleye: A iron continue to drink it and not my psno what will be! : Y30:
Hey, girls will get out of this thread .... : Sad:

Melissa, you're right, chekarmachkite can not take vsyakvi vitamins to you is special. A shampoo that will also take him to try once with vitamins.

To me all made a research, not because of lack of iron, but I drink it and vitamins (the afterbirth, however, forget it: y41:).
One, two hormones are my limit and they hang on .... if it was the cause, then in puberty with bare head I left. : Silly:
Doctors discharged improperly hormones last year and from there began ... : Gun1:
Their other theory is that stress. I used it 24 hours a day are under stress, but by 3 months pouspokoiha things ...

Small, good thing is that Neoptida helps you. I plastered three bottles and nothing. : Y10:

Vic, I hope to get better and things with you: y33:
I have a feeling that with my hair I'm more of a mystery and Pyramids: mrgreen: Everyone guessing .....

No comments:

Post a Comment