Sunday 27 February 2011

Garlic How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

I am a young girl who all his na hair and all other okosmenie body. And so within 1 year. Can you imagine me what I am? A lot of things I tried and I have not found a cure. And you heard someone is cured or was on slu4ilo same?
I think there was another participant in the forum with a total alopetsiya.Dano to join and share mnenie.Pri found you have any illness and did what doctors say about it?
If you would share more.
Much courage and faith that things will get better!
My brother has a total alopecia for several years and began again to appear okosmenie. Hairs on the body never had, because when last his hair na / happened several times / was quite small - but now his body and grow hair. The process is slow, but at least something is happening, long time nothing works. For him the problem was reduced thyroid function among starting treatment already seeing results. Slowly because the gland and it has not worked well for many years.
You what tests are you doing? Give more information, we have tried whatnot, I can give you some idea what you are doing. I experienced some stress before you drop your hair? If you're uncomfortable here, write me personal.
I've done any research and they say I am healthy. I only have polycystic ovaries. For them, take Diane 35. Stress'm not experienced and do not attribute it to that.
Hello Alexsa, I am also diagnosed with polycystic ovaries and drank about 8 years Diane 35.No 3 months with hair loss and I still can not understand what causes nego.Pri you have any effect of treatment with Dianeto.Napravi his study of sex hormones and go to endokrinolog.Ako from Sofia I can recommend a very good.
Otherwise, courage and not give up - this is the most vazhno.Ako you have any questions about polycystic - ask.
I just registriha on this site. I'm still a girl with total alopecia. for several months, my hair na full, there remained no hair on my body, no eyebrows, no eyelashes! I had to wear a wig, was a total nightmare! I'm sure you know how I feel. For several months my hair began to grow, but again the patches and the process is very slow. And I have almost no body hair, eyelashes and eyebrows were restored to my great happiness / I have permanent makeup and walking with artificial eyelashes. About the disease I can only say that is an autoimmune and to this day I can not live with this absurdity - my own body to refuse to have hair! At the moment I do serial studies of hormones - male, thyroid, cortisol, blood sugar ... but I know that makes no sense, because a cure for this disease will, the only worse is that the thyroid gland is directly associated with alopecia and may I Teorid's thyroiditis .... And not to sound so pessimistic, I still manage to enjoy life and have fun with friends who are close to me and that I accept this as I am!
I currently looking for a new wig, and even that is why I found the site! Can anyone advise me. I know there's some sort, which is a vacuum and is very convenient, but are extremely expensive and I do not know them all there in the BG. If anyone knows anything, can you help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment